Zebra Courage

1. So in attempt to pump myself up :biguns:(been trying to work that one in for sometime now) to the confidence level required for a zebra print bag I thought I would compile zebra bag pics and a few celebs with theirs. Would love any additions and comments you may have. Here it goes...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BTW, the Saba is down to one left on NM.com. Anyone else want to step forward here and confess a Zebra Saba purchase?:graucho:

P1010010.jpg zebra marin.jpg zebra troy 2.jpg zebra ramona 2.jpg NMV04QH_mp.jpg
  2. A few celeb shots. Had to include Elle and her Hermes....courage...courage...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Should I have not included that last picture???

I really prefer the new Zebra to the past season zebra. At least what I can tell from pictures so far.

One issue that has kept me from pony hair in the past is the potential for patchiness. One reason I ordered the Saba from NM. If anything happens to the bag within a year nm is very good about returns for deffective items.

zebra clutch.jpg zebra troy.jpg Elle%20MacPherson%20Birkin.jpg zebra ramona.jpg
  3. Out of the bags you've posted, I think the Saba wins hands down. You know why? I think a zebra print design has to be kept SIMPLE. Those other bags are so busy. As you said in another thread, you probably have to keep your clothing/ shoes/ jewelry toned down with that bag. Maybe crisp white linen shirt, gold gladiator flats, jeans or white linen trousers. Or simple white summer dress. You have to model it when you get it, promise!

4. Just found a Carolina in Zebra:nuts:

I love my eel Carolina!!!

[​IMG]

081CAROLINAPPS_medium_fr.jpg
  5. BTW, I love Heather's green dress.

6. I had the same problem with the wildcat. I am afraid it will bald on the side that rubs against my clothes. I hope Saks has this policy as well.
    I think the trick with carrying an animal print bag is to go really conservative with everything else...Elle looks smashing!!!
    What was Heather Locklear thinking with that long dress????

7. Saks is 60 days. After that, it is up to the discretion of the store. You can return it at a store even if purchased online. If you were to mail it back, Saks would notify you if it was returnable or not after inspection.

Hey, I agree with you about Heathers outfit.

8. It is a T Bags dress. I have one in a different print. I love it.

9. She's gorgeous....I'm not sure about the bag though. For one, I've never been in love with the Birkin or Kelly style. Secondly, the zebra on this one feels a little like an afterthought.

All I can say is, she should have to pay retribution to Chanel and Choo for that get up. :yucky:

10. oh samantha...you are making me :drool: with all these pics...i think you are gonna be so happy!

i will add to your thread mid week. i have the unity wallet and ulm key case in the zebra on their way to me! yay!:yahoo:
    here is a pic from casey to keep you amused until mine arrive....;)

Unity and Ulm.JPG
  11. I just checked and the pony Saba is now gone from the NM website. They are showing the black leather. Of all the zebra bags you posted, the Saba is, hands down, my favorite. I wonder how many they had available for pre-order?

12. Samantha, that zebra pattern makes a helluva statement! If I saw someone with it, I might ask if it was actually made from a zebra's hide. But it's not, right? :shrugs:

13. Hey jburgh, tell me you ordered one:graucho: Come on, out with it.
    When I ordered mine there were five.

Oh Mick, thanks for the pics! I am really loving the graphic nature and color of this zebra print. The perfect mix to push me to the edge to order pony hair. Worth it I dare say!

I don't know bella, I am so partial to Elle and her fabulous style she can do no wrong. I am very biased you can see. I am with you on Lindsey and her need to pay retribution to most of the designers she flaunts.

GyrlLaney, it is quite a statement. Maybe this Saba is my Porsche:graucho: Heehee. It is made from pony hair.

I have really thrown myself into this "zebra bag thing". I love the way the Saba is pieced together. It has a more casual, relaxed, resortish feel than the other zebra bags I posted. It looks like a zebra print that is not trying too hard. Just my take but so far pretty happy with the mix of style and pattern on the zebra Saba. We shall see when she shows up!

14. I did not get that one. I have to conserve $$$ for a shopping/business trip to Chicago next week!

15. Nooo. So did you enlist the most elite and helpful shopping services of the one and only Miss Robyn:graucho:

Awe, have a fabulous trip. Can't wait to hear all about it! Have fun:smile:.