Zappos.com stopped their free overnight shipping! Now it's 4-5 business days!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Now it just reads "Free shipping both ways". Now overnight shipping is $25 per order.

I am sad!! I used to buy from them over someone else because of the overnight part. I'm going to have to rethink Zappos being my favorite shoe store.

The website charges...
    Standard Shipping (delivery within 4-5 business days): FREE
    1-Business Day Shipping and Handling: $25 per order
    2-Business Day Shipping and Handling: $15 per order
    3-Business Day Shipping and Handling: $7 per order
    USPS Priority Mail: $7 per order

2. :sad::cursing:No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Oops, I didn't read the other post. I assumed it was all about the PM policy. Sorry.

I agree that Zappos has a great selection, but if I can find the item and shoebuy.com, I can normally get at least 15 or 20% off with codes and sometimes their initial price is even cheaper. The one thing that Zappos had going for it was the shipping.

4. That sucks!

5. I'm done with Zappos (and have been for some time), it's all about Endless.com for me.

6. ITA! Zappos wasn't and isn't willing to compete, so I've taken my business elsewhere.

7. Oh no! I could always count on Zappo's, if not for the lowest price, then the ability to get something overnight. I hope they see the error of their ways and change it back!

8. Endless.com is by far the best! Free overnight shipping. It used to be they would take $5 off for getting it. Also their $110% price match is so prompt! I ended up getting $36 back with no hassle. Their CS was amazing.

Plus my last order which was before Vday, they sent me a small box of Godiva Chocoiste! Any company that gives me great shoes and complimentary chocolate, rocks in my book!

9. noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

10. I got the chocolate too from them! I agree that Endless is amazing. Shipping is fast and CS is great when pricematching.

11. I ordered from them once (after I stopped working there ages ago) and did really enjoy that overnight shipping. It was the only attractive part that they still had as I think some other places have better websites and better selection.

Thanks for the Endless.com tip! I'm going to check them out right now!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.