coupon codes

1. Do they ever have any?

TIA! :smile:
  2. I've never seen them have any. They will price match though.
  3. Thanks for the info. Do you know if they price match on clothes too?

4. they will price match on anything, as long as it's the same exact item, same size, same color - everything. i've never done it, this is what i've heard...
  5. I think I remember hearing that Zappos never does coupon codes :sad:
  6. You could use bloomindales OCT20 for 20% off.
  7. You can join those rebate websites~~ Some of them are 10% rebates~ it's worth it!
  8. i read from another forum that Zappos "code matched" to's current code for 25% off. has anyone from TPF actually done this?
  9. Are you saying you can use this code on Zappos?
  10. If you can find whatever they have listed somewhere else for less (as long as it's not eBay) they will price match it. I found a bag on for 1/2 the price of zappos, called zappos and gave them the link and I got the item for the lower price. They have the rules about price matching listed on their site.
  11. Yes, I just used it and bought kids ugg boots for $69.
  12. I've been shopping with for years and I don't remember ever seeing any codes, but I'm happy enough with their customer service and free shipping that it's okay.
  13. I have a friend who worked there and would give me one-time use codes that were only good for my account. She said they didn't have coupons for just anyone to use.
  14. me me me! I did it on 3 pairs of shoes. They gave me the 25% off plus an additional 10% on the price difference. They are the best!!!
  15. that's awesome!