Zappos are legit site?

I totally recommend Zappos. If you buy something and aren't sure whether you like it, you can ask them for an exchange. Then they ship the exchange free of charge and you have 2 weeks to make a choice and return one or the other! They only bill your credit card for the exchange if there is a difference between original and exchange item prices.

And shipping, exchange and return shipping are totally free!

You already know how much we like Zappos!! I bought 2 MMJ's last year as well as some shoes and have been 100% satisfied. They are great-you won't be disappointed.

I really like the bag you are getting from them.

Zappos is fantastic. No tax, shipping free, and if you sign up for e-mail you get notified with updates and get to buy before selling out.

Also have best product pics.
:yes:

Customer service is excellent: a couple of years ago I ordered ugg-type boots in a brown shade--they sent a pair in pink. I called right away and they sent out the correct boots right away (I got them the next day) before I sent the pink ones back! I wish the stores I shop at in person were half as nice.

Zappos ROCKS! :rochard:

Their stock is great and they have the world's GREATEST customer service EVER! :yes: One time they didn't have the size shoe I wanted, so I called. The CSR searched OTHER websites and retailer to find me a pair that fit. How's THAT??!!!

I totally recommend Zappos. If you buy something and aren't sure whether you like it, you can ask them for an exchange. Then they ship the exchange free of charge and you have 2 weeks to make a choice and return one or the other! They only bill your credit card for the exchange if there is a difference between original and exchange item prices.

And shipping, exchange and return shipping are totally free!

Omg I didn't even know that! Grr that would have helped recently.