zacorey's lilac work on ebay?

1. zacorey, did you sell your lovely lilac city?:shocked:
    did someone on PF buy it?

2. I just saw it ....and missed it:amazed: . Oh how I wish I was the one who hit BIN...
    Zacorey, what do you have your sights set on now to give up that beautiful bag??

3. I am SO embarrased!!! I can't believe I did that! Esile- you have me hooked on the fire engine red!!!!!! Yes- a PF girl got it! I'll be back later tonight- have to run!!!

4. :lol: zacorey, i'm sorry but i can't help laughing!!! :lol: you are SOOOOO funny :lol: i'm so sorry about your lilac but you hopped on the rouge bandwagon so fast that you left dust in my face :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
    (you're so cute....i know i am mean by laughing at you, but you're so funny that it's tooooo cute):lol:

5. aww, nothing to be embarassed about! ;)
    i couldn't think of anything better than being hooked on the fire engine red!

congrats to the PF girl that won!

6. booyah, all aboard the rouge bandwagon!!!
    *chuga-chuga-chuga-choo-choo*

7. just one side effect of the b-bag addiction....

8. Hi all, I bought Zacorey's bag :shame:. I fell in love :love::love:when I saw in it post-lube on the thread so when I saw it on eBay I had to scoop it up. I'm soooo excited :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:!!!!!

Maybe it's time to sell some bags now to make room for this one :p.

9. Wow!! Everything happened so fast! I didn't even see the auction!
    Congrats to zacorey and chloe!! :yahoo: :upsidedown: :yahoo:

10. OMG ..... cate me too, I didn't even see the auction - I'm always sleeping at this time, because the time-difference (Switzerland/Europe) - I hate this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :push:

Ohh zac .... CONGRATS to this very fast sale - and enjoy the fire enginge red instead the lilac :flowers::yes:

CONGRATS chloesmygirl ..... to this GORGEOUS Lilac bag ... wow you lucky girl - ENJOY it :flowers::love:

11. Thanks Cate and FirstClass :flowers:. I'm pretty excited because I've been wanting a lilac for awhile now and Zacorey did such a great job lubing.

12. Ladies, we've become a mafia!!! :graucho:

Congrats on that new bag, it is truly beautiful after the treatment zacorey gave it.

13. HA! HA! I know- it is hysterical!!! I do this all the time! I had so many LV bags I went through! I'd buy them- not use them and sell them right away! I'm so glad you can laugh at me! Just keep watching- they'll most probably be more to laugh at!!!!!!! :lol: (there will be more dust to come- my name here should be undecisivezacorey:shame: )

14. esile- it's all your fault!!!:rant:

First- don't you already have a lilac- I thought you do! Thanks for the congrats of the sale:flowers: :heart:

bestises- we are the mafia! LOL:graucho:

chloe- YAY! Happy you got my bag! I know she'll be in loving hands!:biggrin: :yes:

mac- maybe Chloe will sell you the bag if she's undecisive like me!!!:lol:

15. Oh- can I still keep my aviator???LOL