zac posen iconic line - your thoughts?

1. Does anyone have a zac posen iconic bag? Likes and dislikes? The iconic antonia bag is gorgeous!

2. [​IMG]
    ^^ i really love this one myself!

3. The Zac Posen bags are beautiful! Although I do think they are a weird size. They're quite big and the strap hangs long. Maybe that's just me at 5' 3".But you can't beat the quality (the leather is yummy) and original design.

4. ^I'm a big fan of Zac..I try to keep up on his latest...I think he's a great designer that shows lots of promise..Hot hot hot!!!

5. Some TPF'ers have expressed their concern for the quality. Hardware falling off, etc. You should really do a search for threads on this one.

6. ^ OMG that's awful!!! Those bags aren't cheap either..That's too bad..Hopefully he'll use better quality materials..He'll have to if he wants to stay in the game...

7. That is GORGEOUS, and now I'm in love! :heart:

8. Ok, I'm a sucker. I totally just caved and bought that steel grey Iconic Antonia!

!!!

9. I don't have the Iconic line pieces, but I have 2 of Zacs piece...they are like a breath of fresh air - quite innovative and clever...just never let me down so far:yes: .

10. I wanted that bag too but now its gone :sad:. The emerald green is still available but I'm not a fan of green but then I don't want to regret not getting it.... How is the bag holding up for you? Has it fell apart someone mentioned it wasn't that great of quality. I don't know what to do!

11. I've come so close to getting this bag in patent purple..but I haven't done it.

Yet. :tup:

12. I just bought the Austyn from the Bloomingdales sale!

I'll post pics once it gets here!

13. don't love the Zac bags. They look kind of awkward and are stiff in real life.