Zac Posen Aurora

^ the bag is 1400. i paid for express shipping so i should get the bag at my house on tuesday. will post pics when it comes!!

on another note..i went into NEIMAN (PARAMUS) today...and saw the B bag...it took my breath away! i bought it...haha....totally spontaneous purchse...but its sooo pretty!

the one i bought is picture below...i will post some pics tomorow..my camera is low on battery! hehe

Attachments

• U1562P8T1D255441F913DT20060609143655.jpg
    U1562P8T1D255441F913DT20060609143655.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 178
hey, dont give that poor SA too hard of a time. I work in fashion....and it is almost always an honest misunderstanding when it comes to customers and sales associates. With all the merch a store like Nordstrom deals with, it is even possible that the SA did have your actual bag and the wrong one was accidentally shown to you...since she was already off for the day and wasnt there to get it for you herself. So dont call her out and say she is totally untrustworthy........give her the benefit of the doubt.....i mean, that's her job.....she did go to the trouble of calling you back and saying she had found it. Why would she do that if she didnt care about her customer? If she didn't care she would have forgotten you existed once you walked out of that door. Anyways....sorry for the soapbox.....Ive just dealt with this kind of thing a lot and the majority of the time it is a misunderstanding.

hey, dont give that poor SA too hard of a time. I work in fashion....and it is almost always an honest misunderstanding when it comes to customers and sales associates. With all the merch a store like Nordstrom deals with, it is even possible that the SA did have your actual bag and the wrong one was accidentally shown to you...since she was already off for the day and wasnt there to get it for you herself. So dont call her out and say she is totally untrustworthy........give her the benefit of the doubt.....i mean, that's her job.....she did go to the trouble of calling you back and saying she had found it. Why would she do that if she didnt care about her customer? If she didn't care she would have forgotten you existed once you walked out of that door. Anyways....sorry for the soapbox.....Ive just dealt with this kind of thing a lot and the majority of the time it is a misunderstanding.

The nords i went to only had the 2 AURORAS. one all black, one brown and black. she wasnt off that day, she left at 6pm, i got there around 7:30pm-7:45pm. i called her around 4pm to DOUBLE CHECK that the bag she CLAIMED SHE HAD FOR ME was REALLY PURPLE. and, let me just say, that when i MET HER THE DAY BEFORE, i SHOWED HER A PIC OF THE BAG IN VOGUE, SHOWN IN PURPLE.

she called me back bc she knows im a SERIOUS BUYER. its her commission if she makes the sale. the SAs who were there when i arrived CONFIRMED THAT THE BROWN BAG WAS THE BAG GINA INTENDED FOR ME TO HAVE. THERE WAS NO OTHER AURORA there, other than ALL BLACK ONE.

ITS NOT A MISTAKE.

dont get me wrong, she may be a nice person and all, but this is a PROFESSION. treat it like one. its called work ethics. u dont just tell ur customer u have a PURPLE bag , when its a BROWN ONE. period.

Maybe she is color blind... hah!!!!

lol.......:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

yea..maybe..i cant think of another reason....

she called me this morning and left a msg saying she is sorry. i didnt get a chance to call back bc i was swamped with work today..but..well, i dont really want to call back..or maybe i should?? haha..i dont know wut i would say...."its ok?" hehe...i mean, im not so frustrated now, bc i already purchased this purse elserwhere...but perhaps i should wait until i ACTUALLY got the bag..then call..haha..

i think, if i speak to her, i will just let her know that i accept her apology and that i was just disappointed when i realized that it wasnt purple..lol...

PS- people at stores like this work in shifts..hers could have ended at any time before you got there....... All Im saying is dont hate on the poor girl so much...maybe she did make a mistake....but i dont think anyone would try to sell you a bag you dont want....thats just not gonna happen... no one will buy a bag they dont want....i mean.... you're the example.

lol.......:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

yea..maybe..i cant think of another reason....

she called me this morning and left a msg saying she is sorry. i didnt get a chance to call back bc i was swamped with work today..but..well, i dont really want to call back..or maybe i should?? haha..i dont know wut i would say...."its ok?" hehe...i mean, im not so frustrated now, bc i already purchased this purse elserwhere...but perhaps i should wait until i ACTUALLY got the bag..then call..haha..

i think, if i speak to her, i will just let her know that i accept her apology and that i was just disappointed when i realized that it wasnt purple..lol...

hahah...yeah...i wouldnt bother with calling back=)

Miss Alice, how do you get them to order you a new one? I bought the brown/black Aurora from Nordstroms - I asked for one that had never been displayed...all were in deplorable condition. They did ship me one that "supposedly" was right out of the box. It had scratches and on closer inspection a "razor-like slice" on the side of the frame. The woman at Nordstroms has really busted her butt trying to satisfy me. Her suggestion was to use it for the season and they'll send it to "THE BAG DOCTOR" after the holidays (because it will take over a month to get back). He is supposedly a magician with bags and does all the designers repairs. "IT WILL LOOK BETTER THAN NEW". I wanted the brown/black one, but it's been impossible to get one in even good condition. Any ideas? Also, I love this bag- it is gorgeous. I think Zac Posen will be making bags for years to come. So if you like it I think it's a great buy. To me the purple/black was a little more trendy and I might not feel confortable using it frequently. It really stands out. So if you want to make that statement, yes, the purple/black. I bought the brown/black because I wanted a more "subtle" look and want to use it all the time. You'll love the bag, hope yours arrives in better shape than mine.

omg, im soo sorry to hear that u bag arrived in a less than perfect condition..i know how disappointing that feels and u shouldnt have to deal with that when ur buying a $1400 bag!

if u like ur SA, can u ask her to do a nationwide search for the bag? i know for a fact that the nordstrom in PARAMUS, NJ has one..bc thats the one the SA showed me! can u call them and do a charge sent? the one in PARAMUS NJ was in good condition, i remebered looking at it. it was BROWN/BLACK. the brown leather was not a smooth calf skin..it was a bit pebbled. i hope thats the right one ur thinking of.

the AURORA in general is just a GOREOUS BAG. i ordered mine from BERGDORF GOODMAN..it should arrive tomorrow. i got the purpel/black, bc its beautiful, stands out, and i think its trendy, yet classy at the same time..hehe...im in my early 20s so i think it will fit me perfectly.

i hope everything works out for u and ur bag. if anything, try to calla ZAC POSEN STORE, perhaps they cn help u!!

good luck!

Thanks for your post. That's what I've decided to do, call the Zac Posen offices. Seems Nordstroms can't seem to track one down that isn't in perfect condition - and you're right for $1400 I won't accept anything but perfect. My SA has been better than great, but I think she's as frustrated as I am with the condition of the bags. Bergdorf's, when I called had none of the brown/black in stock and said they wouldn't be getting any more of the Aurora bags in. You will love your bag, and can't wait to see your pictures! I did use the bag this weekend - my SA told me to get as much use as possible out of it - and either bring it back or like I said - keep it and send it to the Bag Doctor to repair. It really is a beautiful bag inside and out. Love the suede interior.

im sorry to hear that bergdorf doesnt have anymore aurora...its a very unique and special bag, and i love how it is high fashion (zac posen, boy genius) and trendy (gold hardware, frame styled bag) yet classy all at the same time! best of all, not eveyrone has it, so u know u will get all the attention when u walk into the room!

i know that calling zac posen stores can be a pain, and im sorry that u have to resort to it...did u try nordstrom in NJ? if u want, i can call for u. i was there only last week. perhaps they still have it? i hope zac posen stores can trakc down ur baby for u..hehe..asap! the brown/black is soo pretty, and classy too! im sure it will go with all ur clothes, esp the dark colors for winter/fall! im excited for u! <crossing fingers!>

i think my bag arrived bc my concerige just calld and im pretty sure its my baby..hehe. too bad im stuck at work..*sigh*..will take pics asap!

good luck to u!

MY AURORA ARRIVED!!!

i LOVE HER SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!! :heart::heart::heart:

PICS BELOW

ENJOY!!

Attachments

• IMG_2478 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_2478 (Medium).jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_2479 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_2479 (Medium).jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 198
  • IMG_2480 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_2480 (Medium).jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 175
  • IMG_2484 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_2484 (Medium).jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_2488 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_2488 (Medium).jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 516
Your bag is every bit as lovely as I hoped my would be!!!! Love the interior on that one. I never saw the purple one in the stores, no one had it available. The suede in the brown one is a light nubuck. You'll be so happy with that bag. It looks great with jeans on up!!!! Was yours mint? Must of been by your reaction. Thanks for the offer to check out the NJ store for me. My SA called, she's got 2 more bags for me to inspect. Let's cross our fingers!! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!!! oh, and thanks for sharing the great pics!