Zac Efron & Vanessa Hudgens .. Underage Drinking!

1. Zanessa lives!
    According to FOX News, Vanessa and boyfriend Zac Efron were spotted “getting intimate at their own little booth at Hollywood’s hottest hole-in-the-wall, Lola’s, on Friday night.
    The dancing duo sipped a selection of signature martinis in between constant kisses and cuddles.
    Strangely enough, their naughty little night out was interrupted when pal Luke Perry joined them. (Isn’t he, like, well into his 40s now?)”
    The weirdest part about this news is that both of these two youngin’s are under 21 and drinking in public places.
    What do you guys think about this?
  2. hmmm.....underage drinking in Hollywood:shocked:
  3. Not really surprised - I remember drinking as well when underage and in college which is where these kids would be in a normal world. I have always been one of those who thought if a kid can sign up to go to war, he or she should at least be able to have a drink.
  4. Well, the majority of people under 21 drink, and it's not a huge deal... but the reality is that when you're in the public eye, you have to be more cautious about your decisions, and I don't think a drink is worth ruining your reputation and a good career. They appeal to a younger audience and should be setting good examples.
  5. The article didn't say they were doing tequila shots, so it seems to me they were drinking, but doing it responsibly.
  6. Well, isn't "Lola's" going to get in trouble for this? You would think carding would be a normal ritual there...
  7. Well, now I'm going to wait for the DUI arrests!!
  8. :roflmfao:
  9. I'm not surprised by it at all. I don't think that the fact that it is common makes it okay, but drinking and drugs in Hollywood or anywhere, really, just don't surprise me anymore.
  10. meh, they are both so annoying. who cares?
  11. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  12. i'm not surprised, it's hollywood after all...i think the drinking age there starts at 14...LOL
  13. It has nothing to do with Hollywood, it's teenagers. I'm in college right now and a good me and all my friends are underage yet everyone still goes out to clubs/bars or goes to parties and drinks. You just have to do it responsibly and make sure to never drive after you've been drinking.
  14. Luke Perry hahahahaha
  15. ^^ I agree