Zac Efron Revealed: High School Musical 2, Life, Love & Vanessa Hudgens

1. Zachary David Alexander Efron, born October 18, 1987 in San Luis Obispo, CA, is most known for his role in Disney's High School Musical, the WB series Summerland, and the film version of the Broadway musical Hairspray. What does this bright-eyed-pop-phenom think about High School Musical 2, life, love and of course his vivacious flame Vanessa Hudgens?

does anyone else li;)ke him?!

The full story is here

[​IMG]

2. i'm sorry, he annoys the ever-loving crap out of me.

3. He's pretty hot, but there are so many guys that are as or so much more hotter around here...

4. lol i think he's really hot, i'm surprised he's w/ vanessa?

:tdown:

5. DH is looking over my shoulder and shaking his head.

Me: Hmm he's not bad looking.
    DH: Oh please..look at those puny little arms. Blah blah blah [insert jealousy]

:roflmfao:

6. He's cute. I took my 14 year old daughter to the Hairspray premiere and afterparty where she got to dance with him and some of the other stars of the movie. She almost lost her mind. She literally got weak in the knees and almost fell over. LOL! Anyway, yep. He's a cutie. MUCH shorter than I thought he would be but still really cute.

7. I think he's adorable!! If I was a teenager I'd have every poster hanging in my room and buy every teen magazine he was in.:amuse:

8. Cute, but sometimes he seems to be wearing makeup or too much of it?:confused1:

9. I think he's cute, if I were a young teen, I'd be buying Bop magazines to yank out all the posters of him lol.

10. My DD loves him, but she is 12......

11. He looks a little flamboyant to me... He's going to probably drop that cute girl with all this "fame" he's getting...

12. Yeah. He actually had on quite a bit of makeup when we saw him. His face looked Oompa Loompa orange. LOL!

13. I'm a 30-something Mother-of-three and I love High School Musical. :whistle:

14. i think he is cute.

15. very cute..