Yves Saint Laurent bronze leather bow baguette

1. [​IMG]
    i have this in my bluefly shopping cart for $676. yay or nay?

2. Sorry, nay :push:.....but then again I'm not a bow kind of person!....the color is nice. :smile:

3. I personally love bows..but only like a little bit of metallic...but that sounds like a good price to me..i'd say YAY

4. Nay...I think that the bronze and the bow make it over-the-top. If it'd been black it would have been lovely.

5. There's a black one available too. A few months back, I was desperate to get this bag. It looks much cuter when you try it on than on the computer screen. I like it cos it's just so unusual. The only reason why I havent got it yet is cos I want the pink version and I havent seen it on sale yet...:biggrin:

6. I would take it. It's so cute.

7. I think Bluefly's prices on YSL are high. You might do better with a YSL store sale.

8. I say Yay. It looks super cute!

9. Nay!

10. Nice color ... not fond of the bow. I say nay.

11. I think it's beautiful but wish it was a lighter shade of bronze or maybe in cream.

12. Yay! It's beautiful!

13. Yay - I love the bow bag...it's really cute IRL. That's a great price too...

14. i am so not a bow fan...nay for me

15. I think the metallic (urban, edgy, whatever) and the bow (little girl) makes it really ironic. And ironic is awesome.