Yum...Cherrytart!!! Wanna taste? <3

1. Sooooo, I've been really bad this month. More so the past 2 weeks. I have really wanted a Patchwork Stam in Cherrytart....LOVE the color, love Stams, etc....

However...I went to Nordstom's tonight and they didn't have a Patchwork Stam in the cherrytart, however, they did have it in a few other styles. One style I didn't have which I have loved for awhile and it looked even more amazing in this then the Stam in my opinion. Besides, I do have 3 Stams already so maybe a break away from that for a bit would be good.......

So, I had to take it home!! The mall was NUTS, but this is just so well worth it, I'd go through that mess again, hehe.

Please welcome my new baby!

[​IMG]

Patchwork Ines in Cherrytart!!! Now, I had to use my flash on, the color is a bit more cherry-ish red than my cam shows. When the bag isin't in bright lights, it's hue is a teeny tinge darker, but still as lusciously cherry red as ever :yes:. It looks amazing paired with the gold!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

andrew holding it up for all to see a full "held" view cause the handles flop obviously, hehe.

Thanks for looking!!! I LOVE her sooo much. (it's weird..all my LV's seem to be "him's", but now with my MJ's I'm naturally calling them "her's")...lol :shrugs:

xoxo! :heart:

2. Oh Wow Gayle! You are on a ROLL! :nuts: Beautiful, stunning bag...I love the Ines in Cherry Tart.:love: Congratulations on "her" and all of your new MJ's!!!

3. Yum! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this bag in this color! Gorgeous! Wear it well, congrats!:heart:

4. BEAUTIFUL! :drool: I love the color. Congrats!

5. congrats!! I LOVE HER!!! was she on sale??

6. Thanks guys!!! :heart:

No, alre, i paid full price for her, she unfortunately wasn't on sale!

7. absolutely gorgeous!!! I love the style and the colour is just so yummy!

8. This is a really gorgeous color!

I hope to check it out in person, and get myself something in it.

9. OMG that's fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Congratulations! The cherry tart is amazing!

11. Yummy!!!!!!!

12. Wow! It's stunning. I've been eyeing the Innes for a while - but I have never seen it in the cherry tart color. Thanks for sharing and congrats on your new bag!!!

13. i love that bag, it is ever more gorgeous in real life.

14. so pretty! great job with all of your recent mj acquisitions. enjoy!

15. Beautiful! Congrats on your lovely purchase. The color looks amazing.