YSL shoes with wooden heel! Pease Help with size

1. Crikey that seller is saying they run 1.5 sizes small, that seems a little excessive.

2. The "Charlotte" definitely runs quite small; this season's YSL boots in size 36 were too big for me and I had to size up to 36.5 in the "Charlotte" pump.

3. That is odd... I just purchased the new Yves Saint Laurent Tribute Pump and got my normal size. They fit fine in the store and when I wear them out.

4. I normally wear a 9.5 and find both the YSL Charlotte and Tribute in 10 (40) fit me perfectly; though the toebox in the Charlotte is pretty small - you might want to size up a half-size (though no more) to get a comfortable fit.

5. Showgirl, you mean if my size 37 I need in Charlotte YSL shoes size 37.5? right?

6. Hi Olla,

Yes, I'd definitely go a half-size up. Hope they work for you! :smile:

7. I bought the open toe sandal version of these wood heel shoes and I went down 1/2 size...strange. I suppose the closed toe pump would fit differently.

8. i agree with showgirl! i'm usually a size 8 in shoes and bought these in a 38.5

9. Honestly, I would go and try them on somewhere before purchasing. :hrmm: But I hope you got them! If so, post pictures of you in your new babies! :nuts:

10. Normally a 39.5, but I ordered them in my usual size, and they were too small--I think that I would need a 40 in these--so sad....

11. i ordered these from Saks and i'm a usually a size 7 so i ordered the 37 and they fit fine.