YSL Sale question!

Does anyone know if there are Oversized Violet Muse's left anywhere? What about black or dark brown?....do classic colors like black ever get marked-down?

try the ysl boutique in south coast plaza. they brought one out for me from the back, but i wanted the display one so it's possible they may have something left. good luck!

I saw a purple O/S muse on sale at the Houston, Texas YSL boutique store for 50% off. That was yesterday. Hope it's still there. Also, saw a brown calf skin large downtown (with pocket) on sale for $899 (originally $1895). Hope this will make someone very happy!

I saw a purple O/S muse on sale at the Houston, Texas YSL boutique store for 50% off. That was yesterday. Hope it's still there. Also, saw a brown calf skin large downtown (with pocket) on sale for $899 (originally $1895). Hope this will make someone very happy!

The O/S Muse is still at ~$979 and not getting the 50% mark-down. I wish it got reduced to 50% though! Called 3 boutiques again today to double-check and got confirmation that O/S Muse (including the purple/violet) is still $979.....sale ends in about 2 weeks and the boutiques say the final cut has already been made. The Downtown & other non-Muse sale bags are at 50% off now.