YSL S/S 08 Lookbook

1. My lookbook arrived today so I thought I would share it with the YSL lovers here. This is just the regular lookbook - the all accessories one hasn't arrived yet so we only get treated to four pages of accessories. Still there are so many beautiful bags this season. :shame:

S/S 08 Accessories

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Thanks for scanning Luxx!
    Somehow the YSL bags are really gorgeous this season, I have already gotten two! :girlsigh:

3. The color of this muse is absolutely breathtaking!

[​IMG]

4. Thanks for scanning. Now I really want this Y-Mail Raspail!

5. thanks for sharing! I really need to check out these new bags in store.

6. Thanks for posting!

7. :love::love::love:[​IMG]

this Muse color is what I'm waiting for in a Downtown.
    Do you think it will happen? :love::love::love:

8. OMG !!
    I think I found my summer handbag....that lilac Muse is TDF !!

Has anyone seen these out yet ??
    Thank you for sharing your info !!!!
    :flowers:

9. The picture looks lilac, but it is actually a blue/gray color. Very beautiful. Arriving in boutiques next week I have heard.

10. Gorgeous pics, thanks so much for sharing! I was glad to finally get a look at the Majorelle in Black.

11. thank you alot Luxx for sharing this , are there more pages or it is only 3?

12. ^There are only these pages devoted to accessories. The rest of the book is devoted to the S/S collection itself so its all the runway shots of dresses / suits / etc.

13. is the Muse a coated canvas? It doesn't look like leather or patent, does it?

14. Hello Everyone,

I hope you all had a lovely weekend.

Just a tiny note...I added a bunch of pics from my YSL catalogs (recent and past), magazines, etc to the YSL Celeb Section - I didn't know where to post them and hope that was alright...to view, click here (it starts with my magazine postings, then the catalogs). best wishes!:flowers:

15. I want that Muse.