YSL photo resource! Post photos only please! NO CHATTING

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I only have 1 YSL bag and here she is...

IMG_2343.JPG
  2. I've been meaning to post this for the longest time.... Here's my Chocolate Oversize Muse, purchased in July 2006:

[​IMG]

Muse1.JPG
  3. Not the best pic... my dark violet oversize Muse. Purchased in Hong Kong, April 2007

violetmuse.JPG
  4. here's my large muse in taupe? Not sure what the name is. I think after seeing these pics though I'm going to exchange it for the oversize. I think it's too small.

museagain.jpg musearm.jpg muse.jpg
  5. [​IMG]

YSL Downtown Bag

6. [​IMG]

7. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is the Muse (Large I think) in ivory. I believe current retail is $1395(?) I bought mine before the price increase so I didn't pay that much.

8. sac aspen in camel suede with shearling lining, f/w05

DSC00026.JPG
  9. here's my darling bow bag - LOVE THIS BAG! as you can tell....i've taken a lot of photos of it. :smile:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:heart::heart:

10. My new Violet Muse! Not the greatest photog but you get a good idea of color..I do love it.. I put it against a white background so you could see the true color. I'm not as ambidextrous as some of you other ladies, I couldn't hold it and the camera at the same time. ;)
    This is the O/S and I snagged at Nordies for $829!

Violet Muse 1.JPG Violet Muse 2.JPG Violet Muse 3.JPG Violet Muse 4.JPG
  11. Here's my first YSL piece.. Medium Check Downtown! I'm 5'4.5" and 110lbs. Snagged it up for $1195 down from $1995 at a YSL boutique :yes:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ysl4.jpg ysl7.jpg
  12. My new black oversize Muse! I thought long and hard before I purchased it. I'm 5'2, 103lbs and I don't think it's too big :smile:

DSC00602.JPG DSC00598.JPG
  13. Here's my large black patent Downtown and my chocolate oversize Muse.

[​IMG]

YSL Downtown5.JPG
  14. This is my new YSL bag, bought on sale at harvey nichols! Seems as though this is from last summer's collection, that's why i got it for such a good price!:p

BAGS 133.jpg BAGS 135.jpg BAGS 136.jpg BAGS 137.jpg
  15. Here are my pictures of my first YSL - Downtown medium tote. Sorry for the dark pictures.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.