YSL New Satin Clutch

1. I think this is sooooo adorable, :love: but way to pricey (approx. $1400 before tax) to be used just a few times a year.....the new Minaudiere satin clutch, in black, also available in red !

2. I LOVE it!
  3. I posted a thread weeks ago about this new Y-Mail collection. I love the concept! I suppose there's more coming, I know there's also a small tote, wallets and a huge satchel. But there have been rumors that it's going to be released in Asia only... I wish they would release it all soon in the US!

4. ^^^^^

Oh, if you have pics of that upcoming collection, please share !!! TIA !!!
  5. Too cute!!!
    The price is --agreed-- not too cute :push:
  6. Love this clutch, just seen it to pre-order on Saks. They have a limited of only 3 per person.....lol
  7. Dont know how much use I would get out of it, but its def cute.
  8. Its gone of Saks website......

Does anyone know when this full Mail collection will be in the shops???
  9. Thanks Shazam, but I am in the UK and only people from the US can buy from their website. I love the large tote which has this design on it also the clutch.
  10. Whoops, sorry, I forgot to check your location! I would hope the full collection will be hitting the stores along with the 2008 Spring line within the next month or so.

11. ^^^^^^^^

I emailed YSL customer service at corporate, and their buyer emailed me back and said these bags WILL be available in the YSL boutiques this spring !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tup:
  12. So cute!
  13. love the clutch! according to the link the two bags are less than $500.