YSL Muse sizes and where to get them?

witlessz

Jan 22, 2006
I can only find the Oversized and Large Metallic Muse on NM...and they don't state the dimensions...what are they?

In addition, how big is the medium and is there a small? How big are they? Where can I get them? :huh:

I have the medium Muse in a chocolate brown metallic. I would say try places like Neiman's (that's where I got mine), Saks, and YSL boutiques. The approximate measurements are:

9" H X 12.5"/13" L (at widest) X 3.5"/4" W (at widest).

Hope this helps!

I am new here, but a long time lurker. I just got my XL/oversize muse today and it is HUGE! But I still love it!:heart:

I do have a big rant about NM online, I ordered it two days ago and I requested personalization. I knew when I got home today and saw the big box that they had not done it!:cry: I called customer service and they told me to find someone locally to do it and then NM would reimburse me the cost. I am just going to forget about the embossing, not pleased at all with NM online.:censor:

The bag is fabulous, I also want it white. Good luck finding your bag.

cilla said:
I am new here, but a long time lurker. I just got my XL/oversize muse today and it is HUGE! But I still love it!:heart:

I do have a big rant about NM online, I ordered it two days ago and I requested personalization. I knew when I got home today and saw the big box that they had not done it!:cry: I called customer service and they told me to find someone locally to do it and then NM would reimburse me the cost. I am just going to forget about the embossing, not pleased at all with NM online.:censor:

The bag is fabulous, I also want it white. Good luck finding your bag.

Yay Cilla - you got your bag! Sorry about the personalization mix-up though. I hope mine works out OK.
Happy to see you here! :smile:

I was trying to get a feel for a different bag today when I saw several muses at the YSL boutique at Marshall Fields on State in Chicago today...several mediums in Black, Carmel/tan, Brown, metallic. XL in canvas w/ leather trim in several different colors.

I'm familiar with YSL at all, but I THINK I also saw an XL in an animal print? All this looking has really turned me onto this bag more and more...