YSL MUSE Personalized... with your initials!

1. I just saw this on Neiman Marcus.com. You can get the $1295 oversized Muse personalized with your initials.

"Personalized Muse Bag, Chocolate and White[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]FREE PERSONALIZATION with two initials*

• Chocolate leather with tonal stitching.
    • Golden hardware.
    • Shoulder straps with rings; key tag.
    • Double-zip top.
    • Lock detail on front.
    • Side straps with rings.
    • Metal feet protect base of bag.
    • 14 1/2"H x 17 3/4"W x 6"D.
    • Made in Italy.

*Personalization details: Free personalization is a hand-embossed stamp of two initials in 48-point font. We'll ask you to choose the initials after you add the item to your shopping bag. Please note: Personalized items are not returnable. Orders placed before May 3 will be shipped May 17. For orders placed on or after May 3, please allow an additional four weeks for delivery. Does not apply to previous purchases. Limited quantity available, while supplies last. Offer ends 5/26/2006 at 6:00 PM CST."

What do you think?

Also, let's remember girls that today is Saks buy some get some gift card event. So happy shopping! (If anyone is shopping at Saks today, care to share with the blog what you are buying? :smile:
  2. I don't see a big need for it, but I guess it'd be kinda cute to see your intials?!....but you have to wait an additional 4 weeks!:push: nahhh forget it!....I'm too impatient.

Saks: I'm going to get the black ramona (pre-sold), I kinda liked the brown though....we'll see. Soo beautiful IRL :love: .
  3. I would not get and luxury bag permanantly personalized...that's what bag charms are for!
    Permanent personalization drastically lowers the resale value.