YSL Large Ivory Rive Gauche

Laria

Jul 22, 2006
I don't know how many of you guys are interested but I picked up the Large Ivory Rive Gauche bag from Nordstrom today. They had done a second markdown on them so it is $594.00 :nuts: I had the SA do a check in the system and she said that there are only two left in the entire company, Store 220 which is the Michigan Avenue store. I tried calling the store to double check when I got home but the store was closed. If any of you are interested you can give them a call in the morning, I do have the UPC if any of you want to PM me for it to speed up the finding of the bag. But good luck to those of you looking! :yes:

I just noticed the YSL tag was at the side in the pic so here is another one:

Rive Gauche 2.JPG

Also, in the pics the bag looks really white, I think its my flash but its not that white, it really is Ivory.

Um... I just got a message from another member who said that when they called a Nordstrom the store told them the bag was accidentally marked down. I got curious so I called the Nordstrom with the last bag and they said it was retail now. But they also heard about the sale price and that if they can get a confirmation of that price they will honor it. The bag is currently on hold for someone else but it will be going to me if that hold does not go through. Since I was able to give them the receipt number they were able to check the sale price. I kinda said I am helping a friend get it, unfortunately there is only one bag so I am not going to post the info here so if you REALLY intend on buying and keeping it PM me. But this really depends if the first hold goes through or not.

Also, I am really curious.... were any of you able to get the other two bags for the sale price at the Michigan Avenue store? If you don't want to post you can PM me. Thanks!