Ysl Forum?

1. Just wondering if this was a possibility? It would be great to have all of the Muse/Mombassa/YSE/Bugatti threads all in one place!:flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

What does everyone think?

2. oooooooooh- I love it! But then again, the Fendi, Marc Jacobs, and Gucci forums are off to a pretty stagnant start.

3. I agree too! I think it's still nice for organization, regardless of how "stagnant" the forums get.

4. YES PLEASE! :yes:

5. YSL deserves one, and also Mulberry.

6. yes yes yes :yes: im planning to buy a muse and i have a hard time looking where's it posted :rolleyes:

7. I was actually going to start a thread saying that we needed a YSL forum. But, I thought I'd get banned or something. Anyway, we NEED a YSL forum. That's mostly what people talk about in Other Bags. Besides, I love YSL! They make my favorite bags. Please! LOL!

8. A YSL forum would be great...but I have a question regarding the Muse? On NM.com, it shoes the bag, but what size is it? I don't want the XL...I'd like the large.

9. The one on NM is the XL.

Oh and I vote for a YSL section too.

10. Me too! You posted just what I have been thinking, looking to buy a muse also. I live in an area where I have to depend on catalogs, traveling and the internet for designer handbags so this forum has really helped me make decision on my purchases. YSL and other handbag foums a must!

11. MODS~ YSL FORUM!!!! Please!!!!

12. I won't have the time during the next week to get it done. It's on my todo list, though.

13. ^^YEA!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!! *big kiss*

14. Yey!!! :d

15. ^^I agree!!!
    :flowers: