YSL Downtown....growing on me

1. I spend most of my time in the LV forum but every once in a while I check out the other forums and I read some old posts here back in Nov/Dec and many of you didn't seem to like the shape of this bag...and I was totally feeling the same way. Until recently, that is. I don't know what happened but I'm lusting after this bag big time!!! :nuts:I like the black buffalo leather with the zippers in particular and love the slouchy shape too. Anyone else feeling the same about this bag? Any change of heart out there? :heart:

2. It was the same thing with me! Exactly! At first I thought the style was soooooooo bad, but now I'm going to get it when I'll be in Milan at 19.04!!!!! Medium black buffalo with zippers.

3. OMG, that is great! Can you post pics when you get it!!!??? That's the one I want too!!! :yes: :wlae:

4. I'll post as soon as I'll get back home!

5. I love the Downtown - I want one in black patent leather. Of course, I seem to want so many bags I don't yet have.

6. just got black buffallo in the medium (which is also called the large in some places - still pretty big, but not as long as some). It's a great bag.

7. I've had the same reaction. Hated at first, but now really admire the bag.

8. I really like it. Im not sure that I want to spend the money on it merely because it's huge and I know that will end up being my "throw everything in and go no matter what!" bag though. : (

I think it's an unstructured bag that manages to be stylish at the same time.

9. I just saw the Downtown tote at Nordstroms today, and it was so much nicer than I expected! Also, I liked that it was really light compared to other leather. I'll definitely be keeping my eye on this one!

10. I also want to add that if this bag ever goes on sale, I'll grab it!

11. just received my ivory buffallo downtown (the style with the snap pocket/zippers in front), and I LOVE THIS BAG. Especially in ivory. It's TDF.

I returned the black one, so if you're looking for black, keep checking bluefly, as I'm sure it will pop back up when they get mine back.

12. Yes it is a great bag .. the ivory buffalo will be my next purchase.

13. :heart: :heart: :heart: Something about this shade of ivory and how it works with the gold hardware and brown stitching. Love it.

[​IMG]