YSL Double Bag

hey...in case you're interested. the new double bag colors for the cruise collection are off white and camel, off white and green as well as black and brown.

the leather on the cruise collection double bags are calf as opposed to the original goat leather. hardware is brass.

i think the off white and camel ones are soooo pretty. saw the off-white/camel and black/brown IRL in the YSL store last Monday. will try to get some pics.

btw, they also have the rive gauche satchel in canvas and leather

i cant decide ysl double bag or large muse??

Oh definitely the DOUBLE!
It is more useful and equally chic (if not more)!
I've seen my friend carry her £700 medium-size Muse and she's always so so so careful with it and is scary to death whether some passer-by or something might accidentally scratch the leather. (OK, she might be a bit over-cautious). And it looks quite strange to carry Muse when wearing casual or not-particularly-glamorous clothes, and of course I didnt tell my friend about this.

Hello,

I just got my YSL double in brown/bronze combo.It was worth the wait!!!I also have the anthracite Muse in large.I love them both!!!Different looks but so many possibilities!!I think I'm done with YSL for now...

just bought the bronze/chocolate combo today - so light and so comfy! i can't wait to wear it! saw the new cruise collection white/tan and a really pretty sage like color/ white - the leather is a bit heavier, but i think that the metallics really stand out on this bag! and i'm not really a metallic kind of gal.

This thread got revived from the dead, but I still love this bag! I think I will go try to see if it is at my local YSL boutique. There are new double colors eh?

yep - a camel/white and sage/white. saw those at the boutique yesterday. and on saks.com i saw a sage/chocolate in medium. leather is a bit more pebbly and thicker on the newer ones than on the metallics. i really liked the sage/white one too.

Oh definitely the DOUBLE!
It is more useful and equally chic (if not more)!
I've seen my friend carry her £700 medium-size Muse and she's always so so so careful with it and is scary to death whether some passer-by or something might accidentally scratch the leather. (OK, she might be a bit over-cautious). And it looks quite strange to carry Muse when wearing casual or not-particularly-glamorous clothes, and of course I didnt tell my friend about this.

I don't know...the other day, I saw a chic mom in Target (W.Hollywood, CA) in workout wear with a patent black muse. It looked sooooo great. :jammin:

My first time to see a muse being worn--not just on display. Now I want one!

i've got both - a black patent muse and i just got the double. both fit different "needs" in my wardrobe. the muse is more structured and "classic", the double i think might be more "casual". just depends on what you really want... both are fabulous! :yes:

This bag is very versatile.... simple but the most important thing is that you can reverse it... casual, chic and simply fabulous.... i am a YSL virgin... my first ever.... I love designer purses and went with LV, GUCCI, FENDI, PRADA, DIOR and MARC JACOBS... bur I love the double... newest addition!!