YSL Cigarette Case circa 2001?

1. Hi everyone,

I've had a nagging desire for one of these bags since they first came out. I believe they were made for Tom Ford's first collection with YSL Rive Gauche, in 2001 (I think). It's an old-fashioned cigarette case with an attached silver lighter, the bag is black leather or satin wth silver hardware. The bag itself is quite small, maybe 1.5 times the size of a cigarette packet.

(for interest, the bag was used in accessories in the Kate Hudson movie: Raising Helen. My sister pointed this out to me a week ago!)

Does anyone know if these bags are still available for sale? Or would my only chance be to check consignment stores etc...

Thanks for your expertise ladies!

2. Hi,
    When these game out...I ended up getting a black satin one from Bergdorf's for about $100 on sale. At the time I wasn't a handbag "collector", and decided to quit smoking and returned it! I have spent the last 3 years looking for one, and just got one in September in bronze leather. I love it!! they are very hard to come by, but I recently saw one at my favorite second-hand shop here in HK in black feathers, new in the box for a little over $200.

3. Sounds gorgeous! Good luck on your hunt!