YSL bags in Vogue's September issue

1. These appear in the September issue of Vogue...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Vogue1.JPG Vogue2.JPG Vogue3.JPG Vogue4.JPG Vogue5.JPG
  2. Descriptions from YSL.com...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

from YSL0.JPG from YSL.JPG
  3. Thanks for the pics. Me likey the Catwalk bag in embossed croc. Wonder what's the measurements and availability of other colours. The sky anthracite is interesting tho a lil dull - on other hand grey is big for fall. Like the green one but I don't look good in green. Not so keen on the Overseas though.

4. ^^^I was surprised at the size of the Catwalk bag in Vogue; it looks like a great mid-sized bag, and I had been under the impression that it was smaller.

5. ^ Sounds promising. I like that the bag would work well both as a weekday/work and weekend/casual bag. Ooh, can't wait to see this in person.

6. Thanks for posting the photos, those are definitely the best pictures of the Catwalk that I've seen. They're both gorgeous and look great in the pics but neither is quite my style, so it looks like I'm off the hook on this one (which is probably a good thing).

7. ooooh, i love the first one. :heart:

8. I'm searching for the large Catwalk in croco embossed anthracite, the one pictured at YSL.com It's a great timeless bag.

9. Wow i love them all.

10. The catwalk bag is fantastic!! I didn't even give it a second glance on the website but it loks great there.I also wonder about price in Europe,colours and availability.I think the bag would look best in some type of croc-embossed;plain leather is likely to be pretty boring.

The overseas bag looks better in that pic than in most others,but I'm still not a fan for myself.

I've been waiting for the bag size backlash,and here it is then....:crybaby:.Fortunately I'm a new mommy so I have a reason to continue carrying a big bag (read: my downtown LOL).

Thank you Cosmo!!

11. OMG~ These bags are gorgeous!!

12. uuuh... thank you for the scans Cosmo.. they look Fantastic!

13. Thanks for sharing! Love both these bags, but the Overseas is one of my favourite YSL's ever! It's gorgeous.

14. Cosmopolitan, the pictures are gorgeous! I loved them so much, I went to all the big department stores in London to hunt for the Catwalk today (the YSL boutique is closed on Sundays) but have not been able to find one. Thanks for posting these!

15. ^^^I'm not sure if the Catwalk has actually hit the shelves yet. I haven't seen one IRL.