YSL Arty rings thread!

Thanks babe! I'm very most likely getting the silver pink...hehe! Btw do you knw if the YSL in ION has the silver pink one? I have some CapitalMall vouchers on hand so wld be good if I can use them and make myself less guilty for buying 2 Artys in a mth!

I doubt I'll return the cream...am afraid if I take a size smaller it wld be too tight - I prefer the Arty on my middle finger. Moreover, SSENSE's return procedure is quite a pain :hrmm:

Yours are frm NAP?

Hi! I bought my first Arty (the amber one) at YSL Ion. I don't recall any silver ones. They had 8 designs, but definitely no pink. My latest 2 are from NAP. The first took 3 days and the second one took 5 days, inclusive of weekends. NAP has instructions for returns- they allow free DHL collection of your item. Sounds simple to me, though I would hate to go through the process. :smile:

I have not gotten my CC bill yet, but it's still cheaper from NAP than SG retail by at least $40, so does that help to justify a second purchase a little? ;)

Last edited:
Hi! I bought my first Arty (the amber one) at YSL Ion. I don't recall any silver ones. They had 8 designs, but definitely no pink. My latest 2 are from NAP. The first took 3 days and the second one took 5 days, inclusive of weekends. NAP has instructions for returns- they allow free DHL collection of your item. Sounds simple to me, though I would hate to go through the process. :smile:

I have not gotten my CC bill yet, but it's still cheaper from NAP than SG retail by at least $40, so does that help to justify a second purchase a little? ;)

Thanks for sharing! :smile: I might pop by ION to take a look.

Oh wow...that's nice of NAP. For SSENSE, shipping for returns is chargeable and non-refundable. Returns also need to be authorized by them before the item can be sent back. Not sure hw much it'll cost to send the entire YSL box back to the States - might not be worth it afterall coz I alrdy paid close to SGD$60 for shipping frm SSENSE to SG. Shld have stuck with good 'ol NAP :sad:

I have $100 capitalmall vouchers, so it wld be cheaper than NAP ;) But it's not avail at ION, I'm definitely getting it from NAP!

Btw, can I find out what size you wear pls? I'm hoping to get a measurement of the ring's inner diameter for size 7 purchased from NAP.

My size 8 frm SSENSE is 1.9cm whereas a ring with 1.65cm diameter wld fit me best on my index and middle finger.

Last edited:
I have $100 capitalmall vouchers, so it wld be cheaper than NAP ;) But it's not avail at ION, I'm definitely getting it from NAP!

Btw, can I find out what size you wear pls? I'm hoping to get a measurement of the ring's inner diameter for size 7 purchased from NAP.

My size 8 frm SSENSE is 1.9cm whereas a ring with 1.65cm diameter wld fit me best on my index and middle finger.

I'm a size 5. Small fingers, haha. NAP provides measurements of the inner circumference for each specific ring. You'll have to use a measuring tape around your finger. 1.9 and 1.65, that's quite a difference!

FYI, I once had $300 worth of CapitaMall vouchers won in a lucky draw. Needless to say it was all spent within 2 weeks! Hehee.

All the best!

But that sounds like a death sentence, more than a cure. Hee hee.
So here's my Arty in cream and a couple of pics with her cousins- Arty in amber (read somewhere upthread that's the name) and Arty in pink dragee.

View attachment 1990402

View attachment 1990385

View attachment 1990386

Now I can't decide whether to go for this navy with gold flecks in YG, or skymint in dark silver. The mint one would have to be from another website and with shipping, it probably costs more than retail here in SG. But it's so pretty and is not sold locally. Decisions, decisions ....

View attachment 1990399

View attachment 1990400

Get the silver skymint one!! It's so pretty :loveeyes: if they had a gold version I would be purchasing it today! Your cream ring is beautiful, I just have to hold out till January :Push:

Get the silver skymint one!! It's so pretty :loveeyes: if they had a gold version I would be purchasing it today! Your cream ring is beautiful, I just have to hold out till January :Push:

I just received an email from cultstatus that they've sold out all the skymint. And they can't bring it in anymore as it's a seasonal colour :sad:(
I'm a little crushed but but but I've already ordered the gold and navy. Woohoo! Now I'll have to look out for the skymint elsewhere. I doubt there's any around though.

Last edited:
I just received an email from cultstatus that they've sold out all the skymint. And they can't bring it in anymore as it's a seasonal colour :sad:(
I'm a little crushed but but but I've already ordered the gold and navy. Woohoo! Now I'll have to look out for the skymint elsewhere. I doubt there's any around though.

im pretty sure that I saw the skymint some where with all the sizes available. BUt i can't recall which website I saw...:P i think it was from net a porter uk...i think

I'm a size 5. Small fingers, haha. NAP provides measurements of the inner circumference for each specific ring. You'll have to use a measuring tape around your finger. 1.9 and 1.65, that's quite a difference!

FYI, I once had $300 worth of CapitaMall vouchers won in a lucky draw. Needless to say it was all spent within 2 weeks! Hehee.

All the best!

I popped by YSL at ION tdy to try the sizes again and strangely, size 8 fits me fine whereas size 7 is too tight. But when I try my size 8 at home again, it feels loose! Guess I'm between both sizes.

And...I went home with one more Arty! It was the last piece and in size 8 - I swear it was screaming "Take me home!!!!" :P Put my CapitalMall vouchers to good use...hehe!

YSLskymint_zps069acf25.jpg

YSLtwin_zpse9f88031.jpg

Sigh...looks like I've caught the Arty flu too. I'm gonna and need to stop at 2 for now :love:

Last edited:
That's the one I've been looking for! The sky/mint Arty! It wasn't there 2 weeks ago. I'll have to go call YSL Ion to ask if a size 5 is available. They're very limited in that size but I guess it's worth a try asking them.
Congrats on your lucky find :smile:

That's the one I've been looking for! The sky/mint Arty! It wasn't there 2 weeks ago. I'll have to go call YSL Ion to ask if a size 5 is available. They're very limited in that size but I guess it's worth a try asking them.
Congrats on your lucky find :smile:

Thanks! I didn't see this colour on NAP or SSENSE so my instinct told me to grab it at YSL ION! :amuse:

Hope you'll be able to find it! ;)

Hey girls can someone please tell me how you find out the names I've looked all over my ysl boxes but can't find the name/colour of the rings anywhere?

I get the names from the girls here and also from websites that sell the ring - eg: SSENSE, NAP, Saks etc.

Why don't you post a photo of your Arty and see if the girls can help identify it? :smile:

I know this is the ring thread but is there a YSL jewelry thread? I'd like to know if anyone has the fingerprint line earrings. I'm eyeing a pair and love to see what they look like on or any pros and cons.
TIA

Ahhh I can't been in this thread for ages! I've been using my dark blue/gold speck ring constantly :P I'm trying to rotate rings but it's so hard to part with the dark blue... :'(

hey girls, there is a love arty on sale on ebay at a reasonable price, you better be hurry. Im so unlucky that it is not my size. the ring is size 8
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/YSL-Yves...U_FashionJewellery&hash=item4abfc12f2d&_uhb=1

AHHHHH! I just showed my boyfriend because he has been trying to look for it for me apparently (Christmas and my birthday is coming up :P). HAHA! :P It's in my size too!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Hey girls can someone please tell me how you find out the names I've looked all over my ysl boxes but can't find the name/colour of the rings anywhere?
I look through this thread and when I go to purchase the ring, it says the colour of the item, so I hope that that is the actual colour of the ring.. LOL. ><

I popped by YSL at ION tdy to try the sizes again and strangely, size 8 fits me fine whereas size 7 is too tight. But when I try my size 8 at home again, it feels loose! Guess I'm between both sizes.

And...I went home with one more Arty! It was the last piece and in size 8 - I swear it was screaming "Take me home!!!!" :P Put my CapitalMall vouchers to good use...hehe!

Sigh...looks like I've caught the Arty flu too. I'm gonna and need to stop at 2 for now :love:

GORGEOUS!!!! I love the colour of that ring! I really really really want to get another ring hey but I'm trying to stop myself. To complete my collection, I'd have to get the red 'love' ring, and any of the gorgeous silver rings (two rings! LOL)... that sky mint one is so fricken gorgeous! I want the ice one so bad as well. >.<

GORGEOUS!!!! I love the colour of that ring! I really really really want to get another ring hey but I'm trying to stop myself. To complete my collection, I'd have to get the red 'love' ring, and any of the gorgeous silver rings (two rings! LOL)... that sky mint one is so fricken gorgeous! I want the ice one so bad as well. >.<

Thanks babe! I was considering between the pink dragee and sky mint, but since I chanced upon sky mint in the store, I decided to get it. :cloud9:

I'm SUPER tempted to get ice and love too! But I'm officially on an Arty ban till further notice :Push:

Ahhh I can't been in this thread for ages! I've been using my dark blue/gold speck ring constantly :P I'm trying to rotate rings but it's so hard to part with the dark blue... :'(

Hi, ninjanna, I am eagerly waiting for the navy and gold Arty. I'm hoping that the gold inside the stone is really as shiny as the modelling picture here. Is it true in your case? Thanks!

http://www.cricket-fashion.com/accessories-c4/all-accessories-c25/arty-gold-plated-ring-with-navy-glass-stone-p9722