YSL Arty rings thread!

My 2 latest additions arrived today! The metal band on my new rings is actually thicker than my original rings! But the stones look smaller. They're both gorgeous, can't wait to rediscover them on Xmas day :graucho:
From left: Coral, Brown, Lapis, Aqua
DSC02332.jpg

DSC02336.jpg

DSC02337.jpg

Congratulations! They are all beautiful, and you have picked a good selection that shows variety in terms of patterns and colours. Now, how about an Arty in silver? ;)

I love the silver rings but silver doesn't look good on me at all :sad: and I have a slight obsession with gold lol. Cream is the one I'm eyeing off next!

Quoting Britney here: Oops, I did it again. My cream Arty just arrived yesterday! Now I have 3 when just two weeks ago, I had none. I decided against the rose gold and marine which I wanted initially because I don't have much rose gold jewellery to pair with it. I have an even mix of yellow and white gold or silver accessories, so I bought the cream with YG instead. It's beautiful! Now I'm tempted to get a fourth in silver! This addiction, or obsession, is bad!

Quoting Britney here: Oops, I did it again. My cream Arty just arrived yesterday! Now I have 3 when just two weeks ago, I had none. I decided against the rose gold and marine which I wanted initially because I don't have much rose gold jewellery to pair with it. I have an even mix of yellow and white gold or silver accessories, so I bought the cream with YG instead. It's beautiful! Now I'm tempted to get a fourth in silver! This addiction, or obsession, is bad!

You've got a bad case of the Arty flu my dear ;) Enjoy it though! The cream is just gorgeous (please post pics so I can drool until I order mine!).

My first Arty arrived!!!! :love: And I'm alrdy contemplating a second in silver!

Anyone knws if the size differs in different countries or from colour to colour? I tried a red in size 8 in a YSL store in Singapore and it fitted me perfectly. I ordered this cream one in size 8 from SSENSE but it's a tad too big. Still thinking if I should return it... :thinking:

YSLArtyRingCream_zpse44083bc.jpg

I've heard the only cure is an empty bank account :roflmfao:

But that sounds like a death sentence, more than a cure. Hee hee.
So here's my Arty in cream and a couple of pics with her cousins- Arty in amber (read somewhere upthread that's the name) and Arty in pink dragee.

IMG_7992.JPG

IMG_7985.JPG

IMG_7991.JPG

Now I can't decide whether to go for this navy with gold flecks in YG, or skymint in dark silver. The mint one would have to be from another website and with shipping, it probably costs more than retail here in SG. But it's so pretty and is not sold locally. Decisions, decisions ....

IMG_7983.JPG

IMG_7984.JPG

Last edited:
My first Arty arrived!!!! :love: And I'm alrdy contemplating a second in silver!

Anyone knws if the size differs in different countries or from colour to colour? I tried a red in size 8 in a YSL store in Singapore and it fitted me perfectly. I ordered this cream one in size 8 from SSENSE but it's a tad too big. Still thinking if I should return it... :thinking:

YSLArtyRingCream_zpse44083bc.jpg

We have the same ring! Congrats!
Mine are all the same size and they fit the same too, fortunately. You can try sticking some felt cloth with double-sided tape inside the ring.

But that sounds like a death sentence, more than a cure. Hee hee.
So here's my Arty in cream and a couple of pics with her cousins- Arty in amber (read somewhere upthread that's the name) and Arty in pink dragee.

View attachment 1990402

View attachment 1990385

View attachment 1990386

Now I can't decide whether to go for this navy with gold flecks in YG, or skymint in dark silver. The mint one would have to be from another website and with shipping, it probably costs more than retail here in SG. But it's so pretty and is not sold locally. Decisions, decisions ....

View attachment 1990399

View attachment 1990400

Congrats on ur Arty cream too! :biggrin:

Love your collections! I'm contemplating over the silver pink but was afraid it wld be alittle similar with the gold cream. But from your photo, the colours do differ quite a bit.

Thanks for sharing your photos...I think I've decided on my second Arty! :amuse:

We have the same ring! Congrats!
Mine are all the same size and they fit the same too, fortunately. You can try sticking some felt cloth with double-sided tape inside the ring.

Thanks! ;) Yeah... ^5!

Thanks for the tip! I tried sticking some double-sided foam tape and it does help tighten the fit, but still can't help but feel disappointed with the "misfit" :sad:

Congrats on ur Arty cream too! :biggrin:

Love your collections! I'm contemplating over the silver pink but was afraid it wld be alittle similar with the gold cream. But from your photo, the colours do differ quite a bit.

Thanks for sharing your photos...I think I've decided on my second Arty! :amuse:

My concern was different, haha. I was worried that the cream would be too close to the brown. But I'm glad I went ahead with my order. I do recommend the pink Arty. The sweet pale pink and the contrast against the gothic dark silver make the ring very fascinating to look at :smile:

Thanks! ;) Yeah... ^5!

Thanks for the tip! I tried sticking some double-sided foam tape and it does help tighten the fit, but still can't help but feel disappointed with the "misfit" :sad:

You still have several days to think over whether to keep it, return or exchange. I tried one size smaller at the store but it could only fit on my ring finger and even then, it was difficult to remove. Something to think about. All the best!

My concern was different, haha. I was worried that the cream would be too close to the brown. But I'm glad I went ahead with my order. I do recommend the pink Arty. The sweet pale pink and the contrast against the gothic dark silver make the ring very fascinating to look at :smile:

You still have several days to think over whether to keep it, return or exchange. I tried one size smaller at the store but it could only fit on my ring finger and even then, it was difficult to remove. Something to think about. All the best!

Thanks babe! I'm very most likely getting the silver pink...hehe! Btw do you knw if the YSL in ION has the silver pink one? I have some CapitalMall vouchers on hand so wld be good if I can use them and make myself less guilty for buying 2 Artys in a mth!

I doubt I'll return the cream...am afraid if I take a size smaller it wld be too tight - I prefer the Arty on my middle finger. Moreover, SSENSE's return procedure is quite a pain :hrmm:

Yours are frm NAP?