YSL Arty rings thread!

jeszica said:
I hv that one!! You won't regret it!! It's pretty!!

Yes, I now realize that! I scrolled a few pages back and there are at least 3 of you who have that silver and pink Arty. And it looks gorgeous on everyone. Now I'm even more excited!

By the way, this thread is really addictive!

Hi ladies! I have a question regarding the sizing of the arty ring. I need to order mine online since I don't have any YSL stores near me and I was wondering how true to size the arty ring was. I'm a size 7 for my ring finger. Should I order a 7? Or should I order an 8 so I can also wear it on my middle finger? I'm so undecided!

Hi it's me again :smile: I'm soooo amazed that my ring from Net-A-Porter has arrived so soon all the way from UK to Singapore! I placed the order on Friday morning and it arrived just an hour ago, Monday afternoon. Here's the new baby in silver and pink.

image-3637551182.jpg

It didn't come in the YSL pouch though, like the Arty I bought locally. But that's small matter to me. Here it is with its cousin in gold and brown.

image-2239484989.jpg

Let's hope that I'm not tempted anymore in future. Thanks for letting me share. Good day, everyone!

OrangeSherbet said:
Hi it's me again :smile: I'm soooo amazed that my ring from Net-A-Porter has arrived so soon all the way from UK to Singapore! I placed the order on Friday morning and it arrived just an hour ago, Monday afternoon. Here's the new baby in silver and pink.

It didn't come in the YSL pouch though, like the Arty I bought locally. But that's small matter to me. Here it is with its cousin in gold and brown.

Let's hope that I'm not tempted anymore in future. Thanks for letting me share. Good day, everyone!

Beautiful!!!

Hi ladies! I have a question regarding the sizing of the arty ring. I need to order mine online since I don't have any YSL stores near me and I was wondering how true to size the arty ring was. I'm a size 7 for my ring finger. Should I order a 7? Or should I order an 8 so I can also wear it on my middle finger? I'm so undecided!

If you're a 7 on your ring finger, the Arty 7 should fit you ok on that finger. If you get an 8 you will only be able to wear it on the middle finger. I tried Arty on all fingers and think it looks best on the middle finger with the stone facing inward. It elongates your finger and looks symmetrical. On the ring finger, it still looks nice but feels less comfortable. It also looks less balanced (from a symmetry point of view), being such a big ring. Hope this helps! :smile:
If you have an option to order both and return the one you don't like... I would do that.

Congrats OrangeSherbet!! It's stunning! You can never stop at one Arty ring :graucho: I ordered the Brown and the Coral. Fingers crossed the Cream is still around in January... or goes on sale!

I'd never been anything but satisfied with NAP!

_lili_ said:
If you're a 7 on your ring finger, the Arty 7 should fit you ok on that finger. If you get an 8 you will only be able to wear it on the middle finger. I tried Arty on all fingers and think it looks best on the middle finger with the stone facing inward. It elongates your finger and looks symmetrical. On the ring finger, it still looks nice but feels less comfortable. It also looks less balanced (from a symmetry point of view), being such a big ring. Hope this helps! :smile:
If you have an option to order both and return the one you don't like... I would do that.

I agree, I reckon it looks better on the middle finger given the length of the ring. Then again I kinda prefer rings on the middle finger anyway :P but the arty especially! I can wear size 7 but size 8 fits best on the middle and index finger. Size 7 fits well on my ring finger.

I'd get an 8 if I wasn't sure, at least you can still wear the ring. If it doesn't fit well, then wear it on your middle... At least you're still wearing it! Otherwise just exchange. :smile:

jen_sparro said:
Congrats OrangeSherbet!! It's stunning! You can never stop at one Arty ring :graucho: I ordered the Brown and the Coral. Fingers crossed the Cream is still around in January... or goes on sale!

I'd never been anything but satisfied with NAP!

Thanks jen_sparro! They said that they usually deliver in 3-4 working days. Apparently Saturday and Sunday are working days? Heehee.

I hope you'll like the brown. Oh dear, if these rings go on sale, it'll be so tempting! I already know what I want- Arty in rose gold, so that I have all the different metals!

Thanks jen_sparro! They said that they usually deliver in 3-4 working days. Apparently Saturday and Sunday are working days? Heehee.

I hope you'll like the brown. Oh dear, if these rings go on sale, it'll be so tempting! I already know what I want- Arty in rose gold, so that I have all the different metals!

The brown is the closest to the Wood ring which I missed out on, still crying over that one... so I'm sure I'll love it! The pink and green bits are so pretty :biggrin: Lucky thing, DHL doesn't count it for Aus, so I'll probably get these around thurs/fri this week. And then I have to wait for Xmas to wear them out :shame:

I don't remember them ever going on sale, but you never know!

OrangeSherbet said:

Congrats!!!!! I ordered mine on a fri n got it on following Monday morning, it's pretty fast :smile:

View attachment 1977956

View attachment 1977958

Love it!