YSL Arty rings thread!

I am literally dying to purchase one of these beautiful rings myself! Does one of you have experience with the rose-gold rings? Does the rose-gold come off after wearing it multiple times or is the quality good enough? I think I am going to wear the ring on my left ring finger, to measure which size I should be getting, I took a string to put around my finger and it measured some around 6cm (5,8 or 5,9 cm). I don't think my fingers look that big or broad. Which size should I be getting, I clearly have no idea. I also don't understand the size converter on NAP, because that would mean that my fingers are too big and that there is no size available for my finger!

JulieLee said:
I am literally dying to purchase one of these beautiful rings myself! Does one of you have experience with the rose-gold rings? Does the rose-gold come off after wearing it multiple times or is the quality good enough? I think I am going to wear the ring on my left ring finger, to measure which size I should be getting, I took a string to put around my finger and it measured some around 6cm (5,8 or 5,9 cm). I don't think my fingers look that big or broad. Which size should I be getting, I clearly have no idea. I also don't understand the size converter on NAP, because that would mean that my fingers are too big and that there is no size available for my finger!

it's safer to try out at the store if possible, i find the sizing pretty different for each design! and even for the same design each piece of the same size may vary due to the workmanship :smile:

it's safer to try out at the store if possible, i find the sizing pretty different for each design! and even for the same design each piece of the same size may vary due to the workmanship :smile:

If I had the chance to visit a store nearby that sold the YSL Arty-ring I could go there to see which size would fit me best, but this is not the case for me. I live in the Netherlands and I have searched the internet but couldn't find ANY store at all that sold these so I could come over and try them on.

JulieLee said:

My left ring finger is 5,4 cm and I'm wearing size 5 on it. Middle finger is 5,9 and it is size 6.
So maybe you will try size 6?
A have several rings from YSL but already sizes come true.

And what is a rose-gold ring?

image-960122301.jpg

If you interesting in this one - it looks good after wearing it multiple times all summer.
Arty love ring also didn't have any damages on it.