YSL Arty rings thread!

But in NAP it states that there will be no shipping cost and also neither duties nor tax. In the payment process the subtotal is £146. So if I paid for the ring, I should still pay for the tax, import duties and shipping fees? Oh that is horrible, thank you very much, thank God I haven't buy it.
http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/182464
Anyway may I know, do the shops in Singapore have this ring?

hi there, i was just at YSL ion orchard today and i did see this ring there. not sure of the sizes available though, but you can call them and ask :smile:

Yikes 400 dollars? Guess I'm better off buying from net-a-porter. It's still cheaper even after the shipping cost and import duties!

But there's something about buying straight fr the boutique.. I guess no harm checking out.

Thanks for the info! :smile:

oh wow i didn't know net a porter would be cheaper.. are they on sale or something? europe (london)'s only about 40sgd cheaper excluding shipping, but we do get VAT back. hate the price increases :sad: anyway, good luck with your arty hunting!

p/s love your username, it's one of my favourite drinks;)

mx1 said:
oh wow i didn't know net a porter would be cheaper.. are they on sale or something? europe (london)'s only about 40sgd cheaper excluding shipping, but we do get VAT back. hate the price increases :sad: anyway, good luck with your arty hunting!

p/s love your username, it's one of my favourite drinks;)

i still prefer to get mine at the boutique, i find the sizing a bit of a hit and miss. different rings of the same size can be quite different! hence i feel safer to try the actual ring that i'm getting. if the ring is bought online it'll be hard to return it. but the price increase is quite a pinch. :sad: i got my arty at 400sgd too

My new addition to the Arty family
yslsilvericeartyring.jpg

Love love love, so pretty in real life.

A couple more pics on my blog

LOVE it ! love your blog aswell , ive added you to my favorites list on my blog :smile:

mx1 said:
hi! there is only one hardware for this ring. i just bought a piece a few weeks ago and i am totally in love with it. i actually think the darker metal helps bring out the "iciness" of the stone!

here's a pic of it on my hand, not to be an enabler or anything.......:smile:

Yours look so pretty! This one exactly is the one which is available at YSL Europe. Thanks so much for the picture, seeing you wearing it helps a lot! ^^

Did anyone get this new baby pink one yet? It's soo gorgeous I wanna see someone wearing it! Anyone got a photo?;)

Lovely! I was set on the ice/silver ring, but now I'm thinking about the pale pink instead...

I have the pink cabachon Arty with gold finish, but that color is much more saturated and has a warm tone. The stock photo of silver/pink seems to have a cool tone. I think the pink could be as versatile with silver as the ice stone.

Decisions, decisions!

Lovely! I was set on the ice/silver ring, but now I'm thinking about the pale pink instead...

I have the pink cabachon Arty with gold finish, but that color is much more saturated and has a warm tone. The stock photo of silver/pink seems to have a cool tone. I think the pink could be as versatile with silver as the ice stone.

Decisions, decisions!

get them both! they are sooo lovely!

Did anyone get this new baby pink one yet? It's soo gorgeous I wanna see someone wearing it! Anyone got a photo?;)

just received mine from mytheresa! saw it on there then found this post :biggrin:

the pink is so light and dainty and love the gold flecks in it too!

Attachments

• P1030458 a.jpg
    P1030458 a.jpg
    268.3 KB · Views: 1,389
  • P1030459 a.jpg
    P1030459 a.jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 1,242