you've seen Kooba's Paige - how do u feel about the Jessie?

1. It's the same material (pebbled/distressed) but it's smaller, still a shoulder bag but is medium sized. I haven't seen one in person yet -but
    it does come in Bourbon. I'm thinking maybe that one would be better.

I am 5'4" and sometimes I think my Marcelle looks a little bit big on me.
    I'm assuming the Paige will too...I still have to try it on.
    Maybe the Jessie would be better.

Has anyone seen the Jessie in person to comment on it?

2. I saw the Jessie and Keira (both in black) in person at Bloomingdales last night. I didn't care much for the Jessie, not sure why, but something about it did not appeal to me. Perhaps it was the too boxy shape of the bag. I thought the Keira was nicer, but the strap, even on the shortest hole adjustment was still too long for me, and I'm 5'9".

3. I have the Jessie in Raisin sitting right here next to me. This has got to be one of my all time favorite purses. I also bought the Bourbon for a friend. Beautifully distressed in both colors and the perfect size. The 4 outer pockets make it very functional. It is just awesome. Shoulder strap is adjustable. I am 5'4" and it is very comfortable under my arm, but not tucked under. Drops to my highest part of my waist.
    I just bought the Keira yesterday on eBay so I don't have it yet but I got it at a great deal for 329. I bought it in black. I like longer straps sometimes so that won't bother me at all. I love the corset look.

4. The Jessie is by far my favorite Kooba bag. I'm 5'2" and the bag looks perfect.

5. I think it's a great looking bag. I may put it on my list.

6. Yeah! I like the look of that bag.
    I like how the Paige looks online -but I have a strong feeling it will just be overwhelming when I try it on.
    I really like the Jessie - I like the bourbon or black. I haven't seen the Jessie in stores though - I definitely want to try it on first.
    Our Bloomingdales only has the Paige - any suggestions (in NY)?
    thanks!

7. Does anyone have the dimensions of this bag? I love it!

8. It's 16 Long, 8" high, and about 5 width.
    It's actually surprisingly roomy, I guess partially because you can put your keys, lipsticks, cell phone, and other extras in the outer pockets.

9. I am 5'2 and have the raisin paige. LOVE IT!

10. I have the Jessie in raisin. Love the bag, and adore the color. When I saw pictures of the raisin color, I knew I had to have it, and the Jessie looks perfect in that great color. I agree with Lexie2000, it's one of my all time favorites, and I am deeply immersed in the handbag sickness, so I don't toss that affection out lightly.

11. I know I won't tire of this bag anytime soon. It is just so neat. And the pockets thrill me. My friend adores hers too. This is her first "Designer" bag and she confessed to me she "pets" it....LOL I told her not to worry it was a completely normal among Purse People.