You're opinion about Azur pieces with patina?

I think it enhances the colors of the azur bag. My mom has had the speedy 25 for over 6 months and it looks terrific. She used it everyday until Jan 1 when she switched to the Damier Ebene. But the Azur will come out again in the summer!

I'm not too fond of the patina myself, I love the pale fresh look of the Azur. But the bags are just so stunning, I'm pretty sure I'll still end up owning one eventually and I'm sure I'll grow to love it since it'll be my own :smile:

I don't mind patina but I miss my Azur with super whitey handles :sad: Here's are some pics for those who would love to see patina'ed Azur. I have included before and after pic for comparison. It actually looks darker IRL.

Brand New:

100_1769.jpg

Now:
100_0765.jpg

100_0766.jpg

100_0761.jpg

This has to be the best patina I have seen so far on an Azur speedy! Beautiful!!! Great idea taking photos new and after patina!!!!

i personally don't like the dark patina on the azur and like the pale look. the above example of before and after is still very pretty but when it becomes too dark, it's not as appealing to me. the dark patina on the mono looks better - matches more IMO.

I haven't had a chance to use my Speedy 30 or Pochette yet ... I'm letting it patina on it's own in my closet. I don't mind the Azur with light to golden patina ... I wouldn't want mine to be so dark and dirty like Tara Reid's though (ugh!).

i like azur when it its fresh from the store and when it has a med patina. i'm not a big fan of the heavy golden patina look with azur...since i dont really like the big color contrast. i know some people like the color contrast though so it really comes down to what your preferences are. my SA loves the heavy golden patina look with azur

I think it was designed to patina, so I will trust LV's discretion on the choice of design. They could have easily designed it (or re-issued it) with treated leather. I've seen patina-ed azur and it looks amazing, as it was designed to look.

Mine is starting to patina. It doesn't look bad but I should baby it more. There are a few stains on the handles. I really don't know where they come from!!! I don't baby it but I'm not careless either.