You're an LV addict if....

You spend too much time plotting and planning what your going to sell on ebay to make extra $$ for your next bag. I swear I want to auction my kidney for the Stephen bag on let trade now.

~You are constantly thinking of new ways to "justify" your new purchase to your hubby.
~Even though you would never do it, the thought of selling your kidney to fund the purchase of your dream bag has crossed your mind more than once.
~You have LV boutiques on speed dial and they know who you are right away when you call even though there isn't an LV boutique closer than 100 miles to you.
~You decide to build a new closet because your LV's have outgrown your current one.

Your addicted if.....your husband/brother can spot a fake! HA! HA! Mind you there people don't own any LV -they just know about LV -only from YOU and your obession...okay, me and my obession - who am I kiddin' - HA! HA!

............you equate the price of everything to a LV bag. (ie) "Of course we can buy that puppy kids...." and then think ..."holy crap I for the money the dog costs I could get a new LV bag!!!!"

-know the names of LV right off the bat

-recognize a fake

-Friends go to you for your opinion, price, etc.

-DH ask 'do you know the name of that bag that chick's wearing?' when strolling through the mall