Your uniforms

hmm I wear a white shirt,and 3 pleated heather gray or navy blue skirt for school..but in the summer my uniform has to be polo,with a denim skirt or linen mini skirts with espadriles or flip flops or flats!

Jeans, year round, all the time. I work in a casual environment, so I get to wear them to work too. A few times a year, we have a work function when I need to wear more formal pants and a button up shirt. I don't wear polos, just t-shirts. I was very into Birks, but found metallic flip flops that I love and have been wearing more than my birks lately. I tend to wear muted colours, grey, black, blues, greens. I really, really dislike pink, and don't wear brights like yellows, oranges, reds. I live in S. Florida so flip flops are pretty much round year wear as well. I enjoy that.

I wish you well,

Bridget

i'm a big fan of a ralph lauren polo, a white, knee-length, full cotton skirt, and jcrew flip flops. when it gets really hot (this is georgia, after all) i switch out the polos for old navy exta-long tanks (best tank tops ever + super cheap = one in almost every color).

I am always wearing Jeans and a white shirt
either a button down or an eyelet, a crochet or a tank top with some intricate design or a polo but I love love white tops.

I wear them with a fierce handbag and designer shoes ( could be stilettos or espadrilles or jimmy choo crystal flats)

I just love the way denim and a white shirt looks.

^^Ditto! I love to wear a crisp, fitted white button down with the sleeves rolled up (my favorites are from Thom. Pink and Anne Fontaine), and jeans or bootleg khakis. Add an interesting necklace or bracelet, some fab shoes and a great bag and I'm ready to go!

Prana capris (I own 7 pair of the same style in 5 different colors - 3 black) and Ibex merino wool tees, or tank tops (Old Navy or Prana) when its really hot.

lilach said:
i only and ever wear black or white or black and white (no abslotutely no exceptions) and most of the time a intensely coloured bag as it gives the right amount of terror to the outfit. :lol: (even though i also have black and white bags of course ;) )

Hey, you are wearing my uniform...hope we never get into the same elevator...

I love white! Although it can get a bit hard at times, since I have white in every type of clothing and I have to be careful not to have too much white on hahaha! I need to branch out because all my dress pants are white or white with pinstripes...and I can't wear a white jacket with those. And a lot of my shirts are white too.

My uniform for the past two weeks has been my pajamas. At home, doing nothing, trying to study.

My uniform right now:

bottom: chip&pepper shorts/gstar camo capris/d&g denim capris
top: any tank top/halter top (usually juicy/d&g/marc jacobs)
jacket: tulula shrugs
shoes: Missoni wedges or flip flops

in terms of colors, I wear almost every color in the book. Don't have enough black or white in my closet though.