Your thoughts.

1. What are your thoughts on the Medallion tote? I'm not even sure if that is the correct name of the bag. I'm new to Chanel. It's the black tote with the silver or gold medallion on the zipper.

2. i love it. i just purchased one during the Saks egc and still waiting for it to come.

3. I have a black one with gold hardware, and I love mine. It really depends on your preference. Some people don't like it because of the opening, saying it's really hard to get into. You should go to the store and see if you like it.

4. there are many threads on this- there are mixed opinions and feelings
    I have a pink one and i love it

5. i don't have one myself yet but think it's a nice bag and a great classic to own.

6. I love them, but don't have one yet. I tend to like smaller bags.

7. The Medallion tote reminds me of the LV Houston (in shape and size). I like the way it looks, but it never worked for me personally.

8. I like the way it looks but it's not practical at all for me.
    I use a regular long/zippered wallet and have a hard time getting it in/out of the opening.
    Also, the handle drop is a little too snug for my comfort w/ a jacket on.

9. ^^What she said.;)

10. Thanks to all who replied. I think I'm getting one for Christmas. I've already gone into the store and tried it on. I love it. I guess I just wanted to hear everyones opinion on it and how practical it is. It seems to have a classic style so I don't think I'll get tired of it. I just don't want to make the same mistake I made with my LV backpack. Big mistake, so not practical. I wish I could get ride of it. Anyways thanks. I'll let you all know if my suspicions are right. It would really suck if I'm getting my hopes up for nothing.

11. Thanks. What's "Saks egc"?