Your thoughts & prayers would be appreciated

Well, I read through the whole thread, hoping there was an update. There WAS and it sounded like he's on the upswing.

Honestly, stints must be in vogue, or something, these days. I must have 15 people I know who've either had them themselves, or have a family member who had gotten them. Out of all of those, everyone seems to be doing great!! He'll probably feel better than ever before, because he now has all five covered. (or open, to be more on point). We'll just hope and pray that he will be just like the others I know about.

Now you stop worrying. Your dad sounds like the ultimate survivor, so he'll probably be doing something daring in no time.

Will keep your father in my thoughts and prayers.

My SO has had a by-pass and is now awaiting a kidney transplant, so I can relate to your anxieties and fears.

But your dad sounds like one tough cookie, so I am sure he will be back on that ship!

Thank you all for your thoughts, prayers, kind words, good vibes, positive chakras and whatever else you've been sending our way!! :heart: Dad is at home, as of early this evening, and he's doing a lot better. He still looks a little pale to me, and he's already complaining because I told him NO he can't take out the trash or bring his packed suitcases downstairs by himself--LOL! This man just does not comprehend anything related to limitations. But that's a good thing in most cases.

I'm still quite concerned about him because there are several hurdles still left to jump before we're 100% sure he can go back to work, but at the moment it looks pretty good. I just hope that I can keep my own head together and not worry 24/7 while he's gone. Especially since he won't be back until February!

Anyway, thank you all SO much for the support & kind words--it means the world.

Will continue to keep your father in my prayers! I hope he continues to regain his health so he can go back to the work that he loves! And may he also have a safe time at work when he returns to it.