Your thoughts on this clutch?

1. Ok, honest opinions on this clutch, please...

It's real leather, made by Helen Welsh, marked down to $44 from $148. I've been looking for a silver clutch FOREVER and I finally found this one. I had a gift card, so I didn't hesitate to order it, but is it cute? Is it too casual to wear with a dress to a holiday party or wedding? I think the size is what's throwing me off...

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. It's very cute. I don't think it's too causal and you can dress it up because of the shine. The inside is very cute too. Can't go wrong for $44.00

3. I think the size is what throws me off a little, too. But I do love the style, and it's much more versatile, I think, than the clutches with all the rhinestones and baubles. Plus, it'd go really well with metallic heels and patent leather pumps, too. Might even be a great date bag, when you need to carry a little more, but don't want to carry a full size bag.:tup:

4. really cute and awesome price.

5. For $44, it's adorable. It's definitely easy to dress up or down depending on your outfit. I would carry that for holiday parties and such...it's perfect for this season.

6. Yay! I'm glad everyone likes it. :wlae:

I kind of bought it impulsively, because it was a good deal. Then I when I looked at how big it was I started to get worried that it wasn't as cute as I thought. I love oversize clutches with more casual outfits, but I wasn't sure if they were okay with dresses and such.

Thanks for the replies!

7. That one is very cute and I am a real critic when it comes to clutches. Love the size and simplicity! Good buy!

8. Wow, that's a cute clutch and an awesome price!

9. I love the print lining as well as the simplicity of the design - given the metallic color it doesn't neet any more embellishment. I'd pay 3 - 4x that!

10. I've had a lot of weddings (3 of them...which seems like a month to me) to go to this past month and at every one I've carried an oversized clutch! Oversized clutches are my favorite "bag trend" right now. I'm not a "just throw in lipstick and keys" type of girl.

11. I like it =)

12. cute and simple!

13. i personally love it!! congrats :yes:

14. I love it too and don't forget most bags look massive on the skinny minnies in the pictures!

15. I like it too. I am on the search for the perfect clutch myself.