?

For who...?

1. Strictly guys only

2. Suitable for ladies as well

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. What do you think about this bag?

[​IMG]

This bag is so sporty...I know the Geant line is mostly for men, but this bag was under the ladies' section as well on LV's web site.

2. GET IT! OMG I LOVE THIS BAG! I played with it the other day when I was deciding, it is a GREAT SIZE!! Perfect for guys or girls!

3. Matt, can you wear this on the shoulder...?

I love love love the black one...not a fan of the Earth colour, and the black on has no vachetta. Looking at dimensions, it does seem kind of a bigger bag for me...I will have to see this in person first, and I don't know what I'd use it for...

But I love it! :biggrin:

4. I love this bag.

5. It will def fit on the shoulder! the black is GORGEOUS in this bag! But I prefer the Terre color...

either way... its an amazing bag and fairly cheap!

6. Yeah, $860 isn't bad at ALL...it's hard to find a nice LV under $1000 these days with all the increases :crybaby:

7. i like it and think both men & women can rock it!

8. so 1 day since starting a ban....how's that working out for you???:p

9. I like it and seems like a great alternative to the Antigua.

10. i like it! Can this be use as weekend bag too? 860 is really a good price for LV these days like Karman said, if i could, i will definitely get it! BTW does it have those 'feet'?

11. i love the look of it!

12. nice. like the clean line.

13. its in the louis vuitton women section on lv.com...and its also a great shape!
    get it!

14. Oooh I just looked up the Terre on vuitton.com, that one does look better than the black. I like this bag and the Kasbek GM actually.

This is definitely unisex. Although I'd rock a girly tote sometimes, so I'm not the authority lol.

15. Nice bag. I would love it in the Terre color.