Your PS in action

1. what colour is it? its GORGEOUS!

2. Love the airy scarf with the suede bag! I really think I need a suede PS1. :p

I hope we get more outfit inspiration pics on this thread.

3. Thank you! PS suede is very durable, and it's not that much heavier than the luxe leather. Maybe a few ounces difference for a Medium.

I saw a chocolate brown suede in person once... it was absolutely beautiful! (And fewer worries about denim transfer, stains, etc.)

4. Lovely! Love your scarf!

5. [​IMG]
    I packed for a two day trip in my large smoke :amazed:. Might have overdone it just a lil bit.

also ignore my dumb face, I was concentrating on taking the photo with the phone upside down, haha.

6. wow, that's amazing to fit 2-day trip into a large... i wouldn't be able to do that.

7. Wore my Large Smoke PS1 (S/S '10) for a long day of shopping... love that it fits all my essentials plus iPad and practically looks empty!

This was my first Proenza bag and is probably my favorite, even though I only get a chance to wear it every few weeks or so.

[​IMG]

8. It has more capacity than it looks!!

9. Hi boarbb, love how you carry the SKA. I'm so keen to get one in smoky color.

10. image-3225971763.jpg

11. My outfit with my hot pink ps1... Lighting is bad but the bright colors really popped with outfit!!

image-3861955251.jpg
  12. PS11 Tote in Saddle

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Love the hot pink! Looks awesome with that outfit.

So pretty! I think Saddle is PS's best color and it looks so great on that shape.

14. Thank you so much!! :smile: