Proenza Schouler

Your PS in action

pixiejenna Posted By pixiejenna Posted Jul 13, 2011

1. Off to New York over night. First outing of my new black LKA. I LOVE IT! Perfect size for a change of clothes, sleepwear and my makeup bag.

[​IMG]

2. Thanks ladies! I just love my LKA.

AuntieMame, let us know how the LKA worked out for your trip to NYC!! It looks great on you.

3. I love it! And your outfit is great!
    I really have to complement you, it's not at all normal in The Netherlands to make something of your work attire. :woohoo:

4. Wow! What a stunner of a bag. So sleek and chic. I love it because it's different, yet timeless. Love the shoes too lady! Enjoy the day.. It will be hard not to!

5. thank you :biggrin: you're right, I think some people think I'm a show off for dressing like this for the office... but I don't care too much, I dress me for me :smile:

Thanks :smile: I try to buy bags that are timeless, it makes it easier to justify the spending haha! :graucho:

6. I know what you mean! At first my colleagues would ask me if I was dressed for a party. Really??!
    Now there are many more women that started to dress up as well. Yay!

7. love all the inspiration and I can finally post my look with my very first PS1:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. WOW!!! Stunning bag, and I love your entire ensemble! The jacket and bag look like they were made for each other! Thanks for sharing your beautiful pictures. :smile:

9. Stunning lady! Just stunning.

10. Stunning! Love the color!

11. Gaah! I love it!

12. thanks everybody for all the sweet comments, I really appreciate it.
    Today all the attention went to the bag and kept everything else simple, I would love to see more outfits with PS bags (I am considering a small bottle green PS 11)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. ^ Gorgeous! Is it a medium?

14. Still love my Medium Tobacco suede PS1!!

[​IMG]