Your predictions for 2008!

[] Leona Lewis will be in the top 10 music charts in the US with her single "Bleeding Love"

[] A celebrity will die from drug overdose/abuse

[] Sex and the City movie will be a HUGE worldwide hit and will break box office records

[] The Spice Girls will release another DVD/Movie and then Split up again in late 2008

[] Desperate Housewives will finish and conclude with a final series

[] A WORLD famous fashion designer will die

[] Kate Moss gets married

[] Britney spears makes another come back and this time is a HUGE hit

[] Madonna releases a new single and album in mid 2008 with an urban theme and works on some songs with Timbaland

[] A Huge Disaster will happen and a country is wiped out

I predict that I, along with most of the Oregon Army National Guard, will be in Iraq by this time next year!

oops that's not really taking any psychic skills as we know it's going to happen for a fact!

I predict that we will save many lives while we are there - that we can hardly know for sure, but I work with the best flight medics in the Army.

I hope I get to take Tallulah the Traveling Twilly with me!!!

Hahaha, I'm such a freak, I'm acting like all this is ACTUALLY going to happen, I'm all thinking to myself 'OMG, what country will be wiped out?! WHO'S GOING TO DIE?!?!?!'

Hmmm.

Hef will die and Holly will try to have herself artificially inseminated with his sperm.

Paris Hilton contacts Selena wanting to buy Mr. Meaty. Selena says no.

Mike Meyers will make another Austin Powers movie, and Mr. Meaty appears as the love child of Austin Powers and Madonna.

Selena suddenly becomes quite wealthy under mysterious circumstances.

Meg and Vlad win the Nobel Purse Prize.

I predict that I, along with most of the Oregon Army National Guard, will be in Iraq by this time next year!

oops that's not really taking any psychic skills as we know it's going to happen for a fact!

I predict that we will save many lives while we are there - that we can hardly know for sure, but I work with the best flight medics in the Army.

I hope I get to take Tallulah the Traveling Twilly with me!!!

If you don't I would be honored to let you have one of mine!

Thank you for your service to our country!

:wtf: WOW!!!! Thank you!!!!! :love:
And it is absolutely 100% my pleasure.

I will PM you when my SA has new Twillies. They usually get new stock in at NM on Friday. I have no idea what pattern Tallulah is, are you open to other designs or have a favorite color that goes with you uniform?! LOL

It has been ages since I've gotten a new twilly so I'm hoping she gets some soon. When is your deployment?

[] Katie Holmes will get pregnant again

[] Brett Favre will play in the Superbowl

[] The letters "DH" will continue to puzzle rookie tPFers

[] Amy Winehouse will go to rehab

[] Nicole Richie and Joel Madden will have a boy and will name him Richie Madden

[] Britney and Kevin will briefly reconcile to produce Britney & Kevin: Chaotic II

I will PM you when my SA has new Twillies. They usually get new stock in at NM on Friday. I have no idea what pattern Tallulah is, are you open to other designs or have a favorite color that goes with you uniform?! LOL

It has been ages since I've gotten a new twilly so I'm hoping she gets some soon. When is your deployment?

I posted a picture of Tallulah :heart: You can read her thread, it's a sticky in the H forum.
I don't own any twillies from H, therefore I'm not allowed to be picky! All of them are awesome! Tallulah is a pretty color and very fun and youthful looking. Probably nothing green or tan as it would blend in with my uniform, LOL!!! Anything bright will cheer up the body armor that is for sure. We have quite awhile, we won't be leaving until around this time next year.

You should check out the spring line of scarves when they come out...oh my. They are so amazingly BEAUTIFUL. And it is hard to pick one favorite, the are are so many.

Attachments

• Twillymartini.jpg
    Twillymartini.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 44
OMG - I love this pic! Candace I will PM you with pics of what i have and you can choose. I also have a couple of pouchettes that might be fun - a pink bolduc, a blue bolduc and a really girly one with a floral boquet. Most of my twillies are black and then another color. But I do have a pink one with cherries and a blue one with keys. When do you think you will be leaving? Maybe we could get a brand new design! How fun!!

attachment.php