Your PF Username - How did you come up with it?

1. I reside in a tropic climate.

2. <----- the fur ball you see right there, my cat milton...

3. I am in a sorority, Zeta Tau Alpha and I go to school in the city! lol

4. #829 Mar 14, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2009
    Prosperity can signify several things, but for me it is progess and good fortune.

I live in a country where you can choose your own future. Everyone are equally able to take education and built their life. And I am going to work hard and use the possibilites I have been given and make the most out of my life!

5. it means I am lazy, part of my first name with part of my last name

6. my nickname for my pups

frick_frack.jpg
  7. Elsie: My real name is Els, but Elsie sounds more 'international' and it's cuter! :p

87: The year I was born in.

8. Summer is my name and I thought SummerGirl sounded nice but it was taken, so for the e I used a 3! lol:smile:

9. Mine was inspired by the clothing line "Young, Fabulous, and Broke".

10. rest and relaxation
    and the age i wish i was again. LOL

11. Cheermom09 - That's what I am! My 9 year old daughter loves her cheer team :smile:

12. Lady Bracknell is a character from a play called The Importance of Being Earnest by Oscar Wilde. I thought of her because the character is famous for saying the words "a handbag".

13. Stella Fleuret is actually a name from a videogame character. Her full name is: Stella Nox Fleuret.

14. It's my name in piglatin. lol

15. My real name is the name of an African Queen. So I just used my initials of my whole name M is the initial of my first name. A is the anitial of my middle name and A is the initial of my last name. That's how I came up with QueenMaa.