Your perfect wallet...

:shame: ... a Marc Jacobs zip clutch. Shhh, don't tell... I like Coach wallets, but this just seems to be the best fit for me.

From Coach wallets, I like the french purse style best. If I get the white ergo hobo, I want to get the embossed Hamptons french purse style wallet to go with it. :smile:

It's not my PERFECT wallet (but I'm really picky), but I got a MBMJ Softy Zip Clutch a few months ago and have been unable to switch to anything else for more than a few days since then!

i've always wanted the hamptons slim envelope since i am picky and it is very close to my ideal wallet (would be perfect if it had an ID slot). my most favorite wallet is my current one that i got from kohl's for $16!! I have it in red. One thing i don't really care for is the croc look.
177522_Java

it zippers open flat. one side has an ID slot, 5 credit card slots and another pocket, then the other side has another 4 credit card slots, behind that is a zippered coin pocket, then a bill capartment and then another 6 credit card slots. lots of room and it isn't bulky at all.

inside view. i took out the checkbook part.
177522_ALT

My favorite wallet was my LV French Purse. LOVE the style and the kisslock closure and all the room to find coins!

However, I gave that up after deciding my limit on a wallet is about $200... now I'm using a Kate Spade red one and although I love it -- I want that French style back, so when I go to Coach tomorrow, that is what I am hoping to get! Legacy stripe or black -- hopefully I can see them both but if not, I may just go with the stripe.

I use my LV perfo zippe compact. It's got everything I need. A change portion, bill portion and 3 slots for cards and the other side has 2 slots for business cards.

My favorite thus far is the Coach Soho Signature French Purse wallet in khaki/tobacco trim. It has two bill compartments, 10 credit card slots, a big change compartment, etc. The color is sol neutral that I use if with all my bags.

I'm currently using the Legacy Coin Purse Stripe Wristlet. I LOVE wristlets and even tho it doesn't have the credit card slots or anything it's just perfect for me! I can't imagine switching any time soon!

Years ago I liked traditional wallets, but I don't carry a checkbook anymore so I LOVE this old!! Coach wallet, I keep my cards and cash in the back pocket and change in the zippered part. I want to find a red one on ebay!
It is the one with the turnlock in the photo.
Picture409.jpg

Years ago I liked traditional wallets, but I don't carry a checkbook anymore so I LOVE this old!! Coach wallet, I keep my cards and cash in the back pocket and change in the zippered part. I want to find a red one on ebay!
Picture409.jpg

What style is that?? I think that is something like my sister is looking for. Is it like a wristlet?

Picture409.jpg

ooh! that sounds really nice! i'm interested in finding out the style # or name, etc etc.

i actually have to admit (and hide my head in shame!) that ive never owned a coach wallet! I never really had nice wallets i just used like mini skinnys for small stuff and whatever,
then i got a marc by marc jacobs wallet that i loved but it was used and small and it just got too small!

sooo now i have an aamzing Prada wallet its my 1st big purchase wallet and with how much it cost i cant get another wallet for years haha :smile: but if i get another one it will def be coach!!!

I have the legacy french stripe wallet, hampton stripe wallet and I just got the zipped accordian wallet whcih I think the last one will be my favorite. I end up using my wristlets for everything because the smaller wallets there are not enough room so I think the zipped one has way more room.

ooh! that sounds really nice! i'm interested in finding out the style # or name, etc etc.

I have no idea on the style number or name or anything!! I want another one too, ...and no this is not a wristle, but sometimes I will put my skinny krzr phone in the back and the lanyard hangs out and I use it as a wristlet for running around shopping.

If anyone knows the name or style let us know!! Thanks.