Your opinion wanted: petit bucket or popincourt haut?

1. I am undecided between these two bags. I want something fairly casual that will fit under my arm. I am concerned that the bottom of the popincourt is not as stable as the bucket, but the bucket is bulkier. Any thoughts?

2. I think the popincourt would be better because it zips shut and the bucket doesn't. I don't know if that is a concern for you. Also, I think the popincourt is more updated looking. Just my opinion. Good luck!!

3. I just bought the Pop Haut and never thought about the bottom, but it's not as 'big' of a bottom as a Speedy and there is much more support on the sides, so I don't think there will be any problem with it sagging...

4. the popincourt haut bottom is relatively narrow so as long as there's stuff in it it shouldn't sag all that much.....i'd definitely prefer it to the bucket, i think it's really cute :p

5. Popincourt Haut!

6. Bucket- there are brass feet on the bottom and it comes with a mini pochette!

7. popincourt haut! it looks more youthful and modern. i saw it in person on a lady at barnes and noble and couldn't stop staring at it. i couldn't help it!!! we were both reading magazines and the bag was sitting between the 2 of us. lol...

8. I originally loved the ph, but the more I tried it on, the less I loved it. It's still a great bag, but I found that it held less than I would have thought and it just didn't move me.
    The bucket has been just the opposite--the more I see it, the more I like the classic, casual feel of it.

9. i like the p - haut! but i really should check out the bucket in real life... i hear good things about the bucket.

10. I like the look of the Haut better.

11. My vote is for the Popincourt basically bc I am not a fan of the bucket styles. The PH is SO nice!

12. I'd say PH too! However, it depends on what you want. PH fits nicely under the arm and it has a zipper!! I just love the 2 golden balls! On the other hand, the bucket is more structured and has a nice shape to it too.

13. Definitely the popincourt !

The biggest bonus besides the aesthetics is that the ph has a zipper, the bucket.. just seems like a bucket !

14. I only like the large bucket so popincourt for me!

15. Petit Bucket