Your opinion on this dress

1. What do you think of this dress? It seems like it might be a good option for an alternate black dress / day or night... I don't know how long the bubble skirt will be around though. For anyone who has purchased Clu before, are they TTS? (there are no returns on this!)

http://www.shopbop.com/shop/product_detail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524441803379&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=282574488385215&ASSORTMENT%3C%3East_id=1408474395181057&bmUID=1198200155045

2. I think it is cute, but I do think that the whole bubble thing is on its way out. Looks comfy though.

3. Cute, but it looks more like a long shirt than a dress.

4. I love it. I really do!! Like it more in the sage colour though. Go for it!

5. Thanks for the opinions! I think I am going to pass because I don't like that it is final sale and I think you are right that the bubble is on it's way out... It also might be a little TOO sporty for what I am looking for.

6. I can see why it was hard to pass up (great deal!) but I'm glad you did, I didn't like it - the top half didn't seem to go with the bottom half...? :shrugs:

7. yeah balihai88 - thats exactly what i was thinking! and i too think the "bubble" thing will soon be out.

8. I am not a big fan but if you like it, go for it!

9. I don't like the buttons, or the sleeve length. I like the bubble hem look a lot, but I feel like the dropped waist makes it look a little odd, especially combined with the top half. But I think it would look nice with a black jacket with 3/4 length sleeves (the dress's sleeves pushed up underneath), and some sort of scarf knotted at the neck and flowing over the top buttons, and that would look great. But then you'd almost be better off just buying a skirt...just my opinion.

10. This dress is not for me.

11. Looks like a weird mix of casual and trendy. The length might make legs look stumpy, unless you've got really long legs. Would have been cute if it were shorter.

12. I'm glad you decided to pass on it. It just looks like a henley shirt stitched together with a bubble skirt. Sort of odd, but someone with a funky, eclectic kind of style might be able to use it as a layering piece.

13. it not my style..but it's nice..