Your opinion on these Louboutin's

1. Okay so I ALREADY ordered these and they are on their way but I am kinda having second thoughts. I think I will keep them if you think I can wear them in the Fall/Winter!?! What do you guys think, yeah or nah?

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=282574492703944&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524446159960&R=452576504275&P_name=Christian+Louboutin&sid=113130A6A604&ASSORTMENT%3C%3East_id=1408474395222441&bmUID=1181435498405

[​IMG]

2. I like the style but not sure about the color. I'm sure you can wear them in fall/winter but I don't know what to pair them with.

3. Okay good then they can go through Fall/Winter. I was going back and forth on them. I plan on pairing them with jeans and a chocolate-colored turtleneck or a brown dress!

4. That sounds very nice. I was thinking about pairing them with jeans too. They probably will look great with a dress as well. Maybe a solid color dress so it won't take any attention away from the shoes. I think you just have to experiment to find what suits you best. Perhaps you can model some pictures for us once you receive them.
    :smile:

5. They are what, tortiseshell style patent leather? Id think they would be incredibly wearable, almost a neutral!

I LOVE THEM.

I envy you all. I can't walk in heels, I can't hardly walk barefoot, combination of no grace, and no balance, and that my feet just hurt in shoes. Picture a linebacker clomping around in a pair of stilettos...that would be me.

6. Okay I will. Now I am kinda excited about them again. They should be here on the 13th. I think they really do have a cool look to them.

7. I want those so bably but i know i can't walk in such high heels

8. LOL You are a riot! :roflmfao:I am a midget so I need the heels! And yes they are tortoiseshell-style patent leather.

9. please post pics when u get them

10. No problem, will do!

11. They are GORGEOUS!!! I tried on a pair in Vegas and my husband gave the ok, but then Iwalked and I swear I heard the collective gasp from every single salesperson in the Saks telling me "OH MY GOD DO NOT BUY THESE SHOES, You're a travesty!" haha!

12. Those are beyond cute!!!
    Yes, if you live in Texas you can wear them all year long. I live in NJ and in the winter it gets pretty cold so cold that my toes feel like they are going to freeze off.
    I have those in green patent. They are pretty comfy actually. You can wear them with a lot of things. They go great with jeans! Post pics when you get them!

13. AWWW sorry! LOL Surely it couldn't be THAT bad!?!

I am so glad you said that they are gorgeous as I have never seen them IRL.

14. Green!?! I have been looking for cute green shoes EVERYWHERE! :wtf:

15. those shoes are gorgeous, you can definitely wear them all year around in texas. can't wait for you to get them.