Your opinion girls?

1. I've been hearing ones use the skinny's and the wristlets...Well...I have the Bleecker Small Flap in All Leather in British Tan...BUT...Also have several other bags as well in other shades of brown...And even an off white Legacy Tote.

My question is...I am watching this auction...It's an INK Bleecker skinny...It looks as if you can fold up bills on the outside and have the change on the inside. (I worry with the Tattersall fabric if the coins would soil this) and if that should cause me to think twice...I was just thinking I could use this with all my bags for now...What do you girls thing?
  2. It's really cute.. I would definitely use it :tup:
  3. That is way cute!

I love the tattersall lining. If the coins do get it dirty, is it really that big of a deal? It is meant to be used, so use it and love it.

You've got me thinking about this mini skinny. I think I like it more than my signature one...
  4. Hmmm...I dunno. I like the minis but I don't know if I think the ink would be a good fit with what you stated. Have you seen the ink color in person. It doesn't look that blue IRL IMO.

5. NO...I've not seen it IRL...Thanks for the tip...Maybe I'll pass on that.
  6. Is there any way for you to see it IRL? It's a deep bluish-black color that will look a little more blue in bright light. I saw it this past weekend in a large Bleeker flap and it's kind of a different color. Not bad but different.