?

Vote Please!

1. Damier Speedy

2. Mini Lin Speedy

3. Damier Papillon!!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. ....Damier or Mini Lin?

Hi everyone, I know speedy preferences have been asked countless times but not sure about the preferred choice for these two (?) I still don't have a speedy yet as I've been very indecisive and ended up returning the mono speedy twice! Lately I'm beginning to like the speedy ALL OVER AGAIN.... only now, I can't decide between the Damier or the Mini Lin so PLEASE help me decide!

Btw, I am thinking of the speedy 30 and I don't mind that it sags. Or option #3 - the Damier Papillon?!! :sweatdrop: :p

2. I'll vote for the Damier Speedy 30!

3. I like the mini lin.

4. i'd say the Damier Papillon. i love the shape, and it can be used as a shoulder and handheld bag. plus if you get the Papillon 30, it comes with the little baby Papillon

5. ^ITA with everything Sandra said...Dam Pap RULES!

6. Damier Speedy. :yes:

7. You almost can't go wrong with any of them.

8. Damier, it's just more durable !

9. Damier Speedy 30! I just got this bag and LOVE it!

10. as much as I like damier. The more I see mini lin the more I like it, I dont know what it is about it that makes me like it especially in ebene.

11. Any speedy is a good choice! I love this bag.

12. I voted for the speedy!

13. :yahoo:Gosh, that is a hard one, I have the damier speedy 25 and the Papillon 30 and LOVE both of them. I would give the edge to the papillon 30 because its a great shape and you get the mini papillon with it!

14. Damier Papillon!:tup:

15. My vote went for the Damier Speedy.