Your Opinion Counts!

Vote Please!

1. Damier Speedy

2. Mini Lin Speedy

3. Damier Papillon!!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. ....Damier or Mini Lin?

Hi everyone, I know speedy preferences have been asked countless times but not sure about the preferred choice for these two (?) I still don't have a speedy yet as I've been very indecisive and ended up returning the mono speedy twice! Lately I'm beginning to like the speedy ALL OVER AGAIN.... only now, I can't decide between the Damier or the Mini Lin so PLEASE help me decide!

Btw, I am thinking of the speedy 30 and I don't mind that it sags. Or option #3 - the Damier Papillon?!! :sweatdrop: :p
  2. I'll vote for the Damier Speedy 30!
  3. I like the mini lin.
  4. i'd say the Damier Papillon. i love the shape, and it can be used as a shoulder and handheld bag. plus if you get the Papillon 30, it comes with the little baby Papillon
  5. ^ITA with everything Sandra said...Dam Pap RULES!
  6. Damier Speedy. :yes:
  7. You almost can't go wrong with any of them.
  8. Damier, it's just more durable !
  9. Damier Speedy 30! I just got this bag and LOVE it!
  10. as much as I like damier. The more I see mini lin the more I like it, I dont know what it is about it that makes me like it especially in ebene.
  11. Any speedy is a good choice! I love this bag.
  12. I voted for the speedy!
  13. :yahoo:Gosh, that is a hard one, I have the damier speedy 25 and the Papillon 30 and LOVE both of them. I would give the edge to the papillon 30 because its a great shape and you get the mini papillon with it!
  14. Damier Papillon!:tup:
  15. My vote went for the Damier Speedy.