YOUR NEWS YEAR RESOLUTION support!

1. Its that time again ladies, where we all promise we will change our habits, loose weight, join a gym, and before january ends we're worse off then we were in december! Well not this year! What is your news year resolution and continue to give us the update and any issues that arise that we can quell as a group.

2. I am going to get toned, and start eating better. I am going to take advantage that I'm going on vacation for a couple of days, chuck out the majority of the crap in my fridge and start anew. I also am going to improve my stamina so I can run my 80% to this monument in the next town within two months.

3. I just hope to continue to workout and get myself on track with eating, i've got a day off weakness, i eat like crap when i'm not at work!

I also hope to have all of our credit cards paid off by April and get a new car then.

4. Lose the weight that has crept on the past 10 years with my husband...

Maybe I will have to reward myself with a "dream bag", but I will give that more thought as I go along.

Oh yeah...my def of a "dream bag" is something that would mark a monumental loss and would be outside my normal LV comfort zone...

5. lose the extra pounds and at least get back into "normal sizes" (realistic goal: size 14).

stop doing boredom/stress/'this piece of chocolate loves me more than people do' eating.

completely stop my eating disorder behaviors (no more bingeing, no more purging. PERIOD.)

and, at some point, i would like to start back up with my irish dancing...i miss it terribly and it was SO much fun for the years i did it.

6. I don't have any new years resolutions. However, as far as health and fitness goes, I'm going to try to move more...get more excercise by any means, including walking. I'm going to try to avoid bingeing during the holidays and not eat until I'm stuffed! I will attempt to eat more healthfully, more vegetables for this vegetarian! (I'm more of a carbatarian and empty calorie eater) :lol:

7. Stop worrying about others and only focus on myself. That is my main goal. And to get back in shape, start working out on a regular basis.

8. I really want to lose the baby weight. My daughter is turing 1 on March 9 for crying out loud! Hubby and I are planning to go back home for a vacation nd celebrate her birthday there. So that means I'll be seeing old friends and a few rivals back in the days...oh shooot me for being such a cow but I definitely want to look smokin' when they see me hehehehehe

9. Eat better, cut out the fast food and the fatty foods. Lose 8 pounds to fit into my wedding dress in May. Start being more active during the day. I exercise regularly, but my job keeps me at a desk for 8 to 10 hours per day.