Your LV Boutique is....

Where is your LV boutique located?

• Stand Alone

• Mall

• Open Air Shopping Center

• Inside a Department Store

Results are only viewable after voting.
Also in Dallas and while I like the one inside the mall at the galleria.... Jennifer the manager at the LV boutique in Neimans is much nicer! So I try and go to Neimans unless the item is really limited in which the store would have an easier time getting it for me.

haha- I'm not suprised! Wailea is much larger and has a far better selection, but I mainly stick to Whaler's because it's within walking distance of where I stay and my SA is there (but I usually visit Wailea once every trip- otherwise I get things transferred).

ahh. wailea is an easier drive for me than lahaina (coming from kahului). i need to go out to lahaina some time. last time i went was over summer, my friends and i went to front st. for drinks :smile:

stand alone :graucho: (after restructuring), just opened in Sept 2006! I bought my 1st LV bag, Speedy 30 mono canvas:yahoo: there on 30/09/06...wedding gift from my husband:heart: ...later will share some photos with u guys, the pics in my notebook at home :wlae: .....Love LV forever.....:rolleyes: