Your last meal???

Apéritive : Kir Royale

I think I would begin:
Tomate mozzarella and a nice 1/2 of an avacado

Then, moving on to the main course:

Magret de canard à la sauce de foi gras

Petites pommes de terre

I think I will need a trou Normande after that...

then,

Have a nice green salad, (skip the cheese course this time)

after, thanks to the hole in my stomache from the Trou Normand: I will now have room for.....the wonderful...sinfully delicious.....

Profiteroles!!!!!!

and then, well, a tiny little cup of espresso=)

hmmmmmmm....since you never know which meal will be your last.....hmmmm...such temptation!

Cal said:
This.....with a nice Chianti and some fava beans. FTH FTH FTH FTH FTH FTH!!!!

OMG its back:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

I actually had a great dinner last night; wasnt up to cooking so we ordered out-had shrimp francese (the shrimp were the size of my hand almost) with spaghetti that had a great marinara, salad and 2 cute garlic knot rolls. FABULOUS!

Sorry Cal I'm not referring to you as "it" I was referring to Selena's "gift" but the picture didnt follow in the quote

I would have a little of everything I love. I would start with spinach dip from Cheddars, prime rib, baked salmon, broccoli & beef, my moms Albondigas soup, my dads french fries, I would drink piña colas, lemon drops, peach tea, cherry 7up, last but not least flan, carrot cake, and the thing I've missed most in 10 years that she left my grandmothers arroz con leche because no one makes it like her.

If I had to pick one thing instead of my small buffet it would be the last thing, grandmothers arroz con leche.